A New *Truth* on Trading... This week= Profitable Every Day!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bullz n Bearz, Jul 21, 2007.

1. wow , no wonder there is so much flaming going on in these boards.. just look at how the mods talk to their users... jee, you'd think the mod wouldn't be the one flaming afterall, but i guess not!

#11     Jul 22, 2007
  2. You don't understand what flaming is - Nkhoi's comment is to flaming as a puff is to a punch.

#12     Jul 22, 2007
  3. All he did was make reference to the admitted help you received on the Hershey thread. I wouldn't call that a flame. It was just an observation.

#13     Jul 22, 2007
  4. andread

andread

precisely. He was just suggesting who the mentor could be. I really would like to know where the flame is

#14     Jul 22, 2007
  5. tortoise

tortoise

I don't think there is a mentor. I don't think there are any trades.

I think this guy's pathological.

Of course, if he posts the trade blotter, which confirms his claims, I'll owe him an apology.

But I seriously doubt that's going to happen.

These poseur clowns are so pathetic...

#15     Jul 22, 2007

6. no need to assume anything.. just take what i say as face value and i think we'll be squared away. but i realize, arguing with some of the clowns on ET is just like trying to get a dog to speak english.. there is just no point

trade 2 win is much easier than some of you guys.. i suggest take some of their tips on acts of kindess.

#16     Jul 22, 2007
  7. Just a few weeks ago you were complaining how hard trading was and how you couldn't make money. Now you sudden have it all figured out huh?

#17     Jul 22, 2007
  8. ER9

ER9

lol....im sorry BnB but what did you expect? your opening post appears to have been made to brag. if all you wanted to do was thank the community and your mentor, thats something a pm and a general thank you post would have handled without all the extra information. to go beyond that and post pretty impressive results suggests bragging on a deeper level.

it appears you have only been here a few months. if youv'e not been exposed to trading forums beyond that you will find out its a viciously sceptical environment. if your going to make the claims you have you have no obligation to back them up but you would be foolish not to expect the response youv'e gotten.

#18     Jul 22, 2007
  9. just to conclude: i will once again state that i am working with a mentor from ET who will remain anonymous, however, he is properly instructing me on the bullish-bearish market conditions that are present in a daily trading day. he points out the overall themes of the market, i make my decision to follow it.

#19     Jul 22, 2007
  10. notouch

notouch

Yet you don't know the tick value of what you're trading or exactly how much money you're making/losing?

#20     Jul 22, 2007