A New Trading Term

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arthur Deco, Dec 12, 2010.

1. LeeD

LeeD

That's what you call a big hitter

#11     Dec 14, 2010
  2. Picaso

Picaso

Uh? Triosgenation has been around for a while...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triosgenation

Maybe you should go back to your champagne stupor :D :p

#12     Dec 14, 2010
  3. emg

emg

Traders should ignore the Bull/Bear flags. It does not work.

#13     Dec 14, 2010
  4. LeeD

LeeD

Tis is a pun for people who actually click the link... I don't want to spoil your surprise.

#14     Dec 14, 2010
  5. Picaso

Picaso

Hahaha, you bagstad!

It was a pun only for the inebriated, so you must be sober :D :p

#15     Dec 14, 2010
  6. LeeD

LeeD

Actually, no. Not tonight! Earlier I received a surprise party invite that resulted in more drinks than I anticipated. Otherwise, I would have still been sober by the time I wrote the post you are referring to.

So, I am shopwing good judgement on the assumption that I would have been sober if I hadn't had a few drinks. The latter can be applied to anyone, anytime, anywhere.

#16     Dec 14, 2010
  7. Every response you post to me should be with drawl, so I can realate. I, myself, quit buying and selling POT 38 years ago when Grace Slick famously announced that she was giving up that perilust buying-and-selling addiction for the more reliable addiction to champage. Isn't that what Clapton sang? "She don't lie, she don't lie, champagne?" Five minutes in a bar? I can tell a lot faster than that if I am going to get lucky. Takes me only a few seconds. Don't know about azaleas, but I make a wicked hibiscus tea. And I wouldn't care how you looked either, as long as you are younger than my wife and better looking than my mother. Neither is much of a challenge.

#17     Dec 14, 2010
  8. Picy, picy! I am desperately seeking triosgenation. It occurred to me that it might be inspired by the Estonian composer Arvo Part's piece "Trisagion." Or perhaps it is a congenial congener in champage. Perhaps a recreational chymist could tell me.

#18     Dec 14, 2010
  9. Redneck

Redneck

To my Bar Happy Friends :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bICNUcduzY

===========================================================================================

And lest I forget......

Merry Christmas…, Happy Hanukkah…, Happy Quanza…, Feliz Navidad…

To Everyone…, and Your Families…

===========================================================================================

Most important of all – Happy Birthday

RN

#19     Dec 14, 2010
  10. Arthur Deco,

Please excuse my public display. I tried to PM or Email you to no avail. I have always enjoyed reading your satire when I can understand it (very rarely, but I get bits and pieces)

anyways Here goes..HAPPY NEW YEAR ARTHUR DECO!

es

#20     Dec 31, 2010