A new strategy for Iran regarding the price of oil.

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by SouthAmerica, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Sorry, I will repeat the post using bigger letters so you might be able to see better. If you still do not grasp, I suggest you try completing the 3rd grade, this time.

Since you seem to be incapable of anything other than a general retort, I invite you to say WHY there is a problem with this.

Based on your most of other posts, your cerebellum seems disconnected from reality.

I think the opposite.

There will be a huge boom in smaller gas-efficient vehicles. There will be a huge boom in building hybrids. In building and converting plugins

There will be a huge boom in reuse, reduce, recycle. Some companies have actually talked about mining landfills, to get at some of the valued waste materials.

There will be a huge boom in alternative energy. It amazes me that we don't have coast to coast factories, pouring out ultralarge windmills, for offshore and hilltop use. We could employ tens of thousands, and save huge amounts on imported oil. They are already cost competitive, and will soon be cheaper if petrol is that high.

Imagine a Manhattan project, that churns out enough windmills to power 50% of the country. We could create a million new jobs, in creating the windmills, exporting them, the parts, the engineers, the service techs, the installation teams, the infrastructure, the modifications to the power grid.

If we stop being so thick, we could learn how to siphon the CO2 exhaust from power plants, through giant ponds and greenhouses. Plants grow rapidly in the presence of excess CO2. Fruits, veggies, flowers, and other high value plants could be supported, and get rid of some of the CO2 to boot.

The possibilities are endless. Expensive oil is the only way we will EVER get off the OPEC baby bottle.

#11     Jun 25, 2008