A new NFL season.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SouthAmerica, Sep 11, 2006.

1. hcour

hcour Guest

I just got a 56" widescreen HD tv. Football in hi-def! Gonna be a great season!

Harold

#41     Sep 4, 2007
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

I have nothing to look forward to....unless they unveil an offensive threat theyve been hiding...I might just have to jump on another bandwagon..

#42     Sep 4, 2007
  3. Cubano,
    Come on over to the Browns bandwagon! There's plenty of space and no one will see us coming!

:D

#43     Sep 4, 2007
  4. Same prediction as last year... the best quarterback in the game gets his second ring.

#44     Sep 4, 2007
  5. Bill B. relentless, psychotic stalking and team building for the war on Indy in the offseason. Pats coming for you Jz. :cool:

Fireworks all in the AFC again - Indy, SD and Pats. NFC not my thing but I look for Saints to surprise.

#45     Sep 4, 2007
  6. LOL! Yeah, I know. The Pats cause a lot of grief... I'm hoping that ends for awhile!

#46     Sep 4, 2007
  7. I think Trent Green can still play, provided you can protect him. I'm still trying to understand why that dirty hit that knocked him out last season didn't warrant a fine and/or suspension. How much dirtier can you get than going for the head of a QB who is sliding? I've seen that play repeatedly and I don't buy the explanation that the defensive player went for him before he slid. If it had been Peyton Manning or Brady, that guy would still be suspended. Green's career has been defined by dirty hits. That one and the one that blew out his knee and opened the door for Kurt Warner in St. Loius. The Redskins still regret letting Green get away.

#47     Sep 4, 2007
  8. As for predictions, I look for the Redskins to win the Super Bowl and send coach Joe Gibbs back to NASCAR with his fourth ring, which he can put on the wall next to his fourth NASCAR championship, which Tony Stewart will win this year.

#48     Sep 4, 2007
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

They could have gone after a younger QB and rolled the dice...Quinn would have been a better option perhaps not for the short term but for the long term... I mean how many years and how many more hits does green have left under his belt...But then again we could have had brees the year before this one and we didtn get him....i know i know lookking back is easy...but for some reason we always make the wrong move....peace...

#49     Sep 4, 2007
  10. miami_bch

miami_bch

INDY all the way..

this MAN, #18 will lead the way !!

[​IMG]

do it AGAIN Peyton!

most exciting Q-back in NFL :cool:

#50     Sep 4, 2007