A new NFL season.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SouthAmerica, Sep 11, 2006.

1. My prediction from the beginning of the season just MAY come true this year. To be fair, I've been predicting the Colts to win the Super Bowl for the last several years!
    This game makes me 9-0 for the season in my football bets this year. My first undefeated season since Elway ruled the field. $$$
    Unfortunately, I don't have the same record trading SLV. :(

#31     Jan 21, 2007
  2. ROTFLMAO. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#32     Jan 21, 2007
  3. Go Peyton... :D

Too bad the Saints just rolled over and played dead... I think the snow must have frozen who dat Saints :(

I agree with jz... this appears to be Peyton's year... Today's win over the Pats proves his mettle.

#33     Jan 21, 2007
  4. I honestly believe I could have done a better job coaching them this year.:)

#34     Jan 21, 2007
  5. .

SouthAmerica: Reply to Longhorns

There is always next year.

1) A new coach

2) The first pick in the draft.

3) and a completely new team.

#35     Jan 22, 2007
  6. You may be right, but I really believe that the Raiders are going to need at least 3 seasons before they are even a contender in their own division.

#36     Jan 22, 2007
  7. .

SouthAmerica: Reply to Drmarkan

Bill Parcells is available as of today – and the Raiders coaching job could be a perfect fit for him – he could build the team from scratch starting with the first pick in the draft.

By the way, the Raiders defense is not that bad and Parcells would make them the best defense in the league in no time.

They just need a new quality quarterback and an entire new offensive line.

#37     Jan 22, 2007
  8. LOL.....Best in the league? in no time??? ok...

ALL they need is a Good QB and an Offensive line...that's ALL they need??? Gosh their close!LOL

ALL tampa needs is a Offenisive line and a QB too....WOW ! i didn't realize how close to the Superbowl we are!!!

#38     Jan 22, 2007
  9. Finally... after predicting the Colts to win it for the last several seasons, I get it right! I also went 10-0 in my NFL bets this year!

#39     Feb 4, 2007
  10. .

September 4, 2007

SouthAmerica: It’s that time of the year when once again our hopes are up.

The good news is:

From where the Raiders ended up last year, there is nowhere to go from there – but up.

Go Oakland Raiders!!!!!!!!

#40     Sep 4, 2007