A new low in Iraq (Warning Unsightly Picture)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvic, Aug 22, 2007.

1. No you don't love cops, ya lyin' moonbat.

'Fess up now - what perceived wrong was inflicted on your sorry ass to make you hate law enforcement officers?

#41     Aug 27, 2007
  2. Ah, moonbats again...i think its accepted, there are no bats on the moon.
    Could'nt find the direct quote, but your statement, rather like your preposterous trolling in this thread, went something along the lines of "liberals" being the result of bitterness, responsive to "brushes with the law " as a youth , juveniles etc.

The clear inference, is that you fully support everything law enforcement does, and that anyone the respective authorities decide is a bad person, "is", regardless of facts.

Dont tell me, you were "phone-booked" for graffiti or pot smoking one time, and that "set you right" and was an overwhelmingly positive experience........

I agree with the Doc about you, except, clearly, a cop would never, ever be conciliatory to anyone, because there above the law.

:D

#42     Aug 27, 2007
  3. Oh hapa, hapa, hapa ...don't you ever get it? You're thick as a brick...and as sensitive as a women. But you're a great source of entertainment...so carry on.

Hey I just had an idea...perhaps you can continue to a be punk until after Labor Day when I go back to work.

Whaddya say?

#43     Aug 27, 2007
  4. Can't find a quote, you make ridiculous statements such as "you fully support everything law enforcement does....," and you fully agree with moonbat Doc Vodka.

My, what exceptional reasoning abilities you have. It's unfortunate that you are actually far less intelligent than I, for some reason, was led to believe.

So, Ac, there's really just one thing to say: kiss my (non-cop) ass. :D :D

#44     Aug 27, 2007
  5. And you hate cops because.....?

#45     Aug 27, 2007
  6. Hapadouche, I gotta tell ya mate....you're boring me to tears with this thread already.

For the sake of comedy I'm gonna throw your dumb ass a bone. I love cops... I used to whale on the shore patrol with much regularity. They were fun

How about you?

#46     Aug 27, 2007
  7. The only thing you are capable of "whaling" on are kids and senior citizens in wheelchairs.

Now c'mon, my moonbat friend, tell us all what ails you and causes this fear and resentment towards law enforcement. Perhaps you can at last begin the healing process and emerge from your sad, cocoon-like existence where conspiracy theories abound and are embraced.

Give it a try! :)

#47     Aug 28, 2007
  8. *ahem*, i couldn't find the quote, because theres so little differentiation between so many posts-they all basically say "i love ann coulter"; its like trying to find a weasel in a smokestack- obscuring sight, and senses with sheer blinding fog, and when you find it, it's just not very rewarding.

Oddly enough, someone who claims to be so intelligent, was somehow "led" to believe something.......??!
    :D :D
    Non sequiter, im sure.:D

#48     Aug 28, 2007
  9. Nice dodge....purely unintentional, I'm sure. :D :D

I understand you have to be loyal to your "mate," although, should he be Australian, it does nothing to better the image of your country as a land of vagabonds and genetic simpletons who engage in sexual relations through the sheer use of force alone.

All kidding aside, I've known a few Australians around the world, and they have invariably been poor losers, loud drinkers, and soft fighters (albeit very belicose). Very entertaining to have around for the first hour of a party or so....

#49     Aug 28, 2007
  10. Strangely, ive usually been the last standing at most parties ive been to.

So, your assesment is based on 3-5 people...im fairly certain, most statisticians would regard that as an inadequate sample size.

Of course, the fact i was born in the us, somehow slipped your attention........

And i can also speculate, your assesment could only be based on every party you've attended revolving around getting as drunk as possible, as quickly as possible, before devolving into a drunken brawl........
    You were a frat boy +military though, entirely understandable.

Yes,
    the weasel in the smokestack...distract , obscure, baffle with an illogical assault on the senses, and when cornered, they get personal, and try and bite ya:)

Which came first, the chicken, or the "owned"? Heheheheh

#50     Aug 28, 2007