A new low in Iraq (Warning Unsightly Picture)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvic, Aug 22, 2007.

1. LOL! Well, since nothing will change your mind, I guess I better 'fess up: I'm McGarrett, 5-0. Mr. McGarrett to you, scumbag.

Book him, Danno. The Doc is a total imbecile and must be arrested as he is a danger to himself and others. Plus he harbors intense feelings against law enforcement officers; it appears to be due to a personal trauma, most likely being busted (again) in the public bathroom in the park blowing johns for $5 a go.

Good grief, another deranged moonbat scarred for life by an encounter with law enforcement. I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad and predictable...

#31     Aug 26, 2007
  2. There is only one Self.

But the illusion of this Self is legion.

There are a legion of selves attacking each other like demons.

Today this one attacks that one...tommorrow that one attacks this one.

The battlefield is spread out over a legion of incarnational cycles as ancient enemies meet time and time again.

The enemies do not always look or dress like soldiers. Nor do they obey any rules of warfare.

An adult attacks a child. A man attacks a woman. A son attacks a father. And so on and so forth...

Attack requires someone or something separate from self.

So attack maintains the illusion of separate selves.

Separate selves are required to maintain hell.

Demons are not One...they are "legion".

To be legion is to be unholy.

To be holy is to be One.

The choice is yours:

Union or separation.
    Holiness or unholiness
    Whole or divided
    Heaven or hell

Choose wisely.

Jesus

#32     Aug 26, 2007
  3. As it happens hap, you do display all the classic signs of copdom, in previous threads you have fully supported the violent assault, hospitalisation, beatings, torture, pretty much the entire gammit of law enforcement techniques, against juveniles, specifically, in fact.

For that matter, i recall i levelled this claim against you myself at one point, but i became convinced you were simply an NRA style right winger, with little or no clue when you dismissed out of hand my "teen-gulag" facilty approach to juvenile crime.

The only appendum, is you actually support shocking criminal violence/torture against miscreant /insane juveniles, while i support the more effective version of humane solitary confinement, which could be acheived far more cheaply , and without giving the authorities carte blanche to continue their paranoid, criminal means of "law" enforcement.

#33     Aug 26, 2007
  4. Looks like I struck kinda close to home, eh?

LMAO....

#34     Aug 26, 2007
  5. Ac, please post links to these supposed statements of mine. I think you've misunderstood what I've written, or perhaps the error is mine and I misunderstood you and responded in such a way that it confirmed your presumption which I, again, misunderstood in the first place.

Regardless, Doc Vodka is an imbecile who has been completely inaccurate in his presumptions. But that's par for the course for moonbats like him.

#35     Aug 26, 2007
  6. Ya know hapa I've noticed something about many of your posts. You seem to be fixated on a theme of homosexuality. Also you also tend make many references to pedaphelia. Why is that hapa? And do you find this odd?

Anything you want to ...er...um...come clean about?

#36     Aug 26, 2007
  7. Unfortunately, for you, cop-hater, I am not fixated on homosexuality. You just seem to strike me as a fragile homosexual who underwent a trauma of sorts by law enforcement, that's all.

Any references made to pedophilia are due to the Zzztroll and or cases of pedophiles murdering kids that have been discussed on ET.

Now, are you ever going to answer the question I posed to you long ago and explain why you hate cops so much? Probably not; moonbats love to evade the issues and there's no reason to believe you're a different kind of moonbat.

#37     Aug 26, 2007
  8. of course not.....

#38     Aug 27, 2007
  9. And you hate cops because....?

#39     Aug 27, 2007
  10. I love cops.....but you're fucking puck ass bitch

:D :D :D :D

#40     Aug 27, 2007