A New Contra-Undicator

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Joe Doaks, Mar 27, 2008.

1. It occurred to me while everyone was making light of my earnest post to look back and see if it is as laughable as everyone seems to think it is. And I discovered an undiscovered virtue. While the red and green lights tell you when nothing is NOT happening, the yellow lights clearly indicate when nothing IS happening. So even if "No-Brainer" is very poor at telling you WHEN to trade, it excels at telling you when NOT to trade. So in that sense it is contra-cuntrary.

#31     Mar 28, 2008
  2. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Listen I apologize for all of us here! Please do not be offended by our harmless jokes. As a psychologist I regard sense of humor as the only true measure of true intellect. We are not laughing at you at all. We are just making fun of your innocent misspelling of the word "Indicator". Please forgive us for this harmless laughter. Good luck and good weekend to you!

#32     Mar 28, 2008
  3. Joe Doaks et al are many things, but I wouldn't count innocent among them. He's a clever bloke(s) with an unparalleled sense of humor. Really. I have already PMed him an apology for quasi-hijacking his thread, citing Friday as being the culprit.

#33     Mar 28, 2008
  4. Nonetheless I am lowly offended. For years I have been offering up to an indifferent ET systems which are binary decision theory rule based, clearly understandable, and clearly tradeable. In cuntra-distinction to alleged systems popular here whose rules are so convoluted and opaque as to be untestable and virtually discretionary. I begin to understand now why there can be high volume when absolutely nothing tradeable is transpiring in the markets. ET is not ready for yellow lights, only the go-go always-in mentality of red/green foisted upon it from a certain self-serving quarter.

#34     Mar 28, 2008
  5. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Thunder, help me please! I think I am lost! Do you think it is a clear Undication of Joe Mocks or I am loosing it?

#35     Mar 28, 2008
  6. http://www.redgreen.com/
    :confused:

#36     Mar 28, 2008
  7. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

:confused: I need a few Bollingers tonight!

#37     Mar 28, 2008
  8. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

You got me too, you bastid! :D :D I guess I have to watch my typing carefully (damn typos!!!) ! :D Thank you! I deserved it!

#38     Mar 28, 2008