A New Contra-Undicator

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Joe Doaks, Mar 27, 2008.

1. I concede that undicator lines can be most distracting and, depending on how the lines are tweaked, can sometimes detract from the proper and careful analysis of the underlying asset. It is principally for this reason that undicator lines are perhaps best ignored when considering entry. Better to focus on the steak rather than the sizzle.

#11     Mar 28, 2008
  2. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

I am sorry, please tell us more. Thunderdog! You should be ashamed of yourself! You are trying to distract a "serious analyst" from sharing his wisdom with us! I personally find his UNDICATOR very useful! I was in a crappy mood this morning (getting flu or something) and now I am all better and laughing! Thank you Joe Doaks (or is it Mocks?)

#12     Mar 28, 2008
  3. 9999

Sorry, but I'm unable to understand completely.
    May I ask you to post some pics?

#13     Mar 28, 2008
  4. Much to my dismay, my previous attempts at screen capture have resulted in pesky restraining orders. I am therefore limited to analyzing this delightful phenomenon in real time (and at a distance).

#14     Mar 28, 2008
  5. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

OMFG! You are killing me today! Stop it! :D :D I have tears in my eyes. People around me are wondering ...

#15     Mar 28, 2008
  6. 9999

Our thirst for knowledge & culture has been crushed.
    A very sad day for Mankind.

#16     Mar 28, 2008
  7. Coincidentally, the restraining order brought tears to my eyes as well. However, I suspect that the blast of pepper spray that preceded it may well have been a contributing factor.

#17     Mar 28, 2008
  8. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Well, you should be careful with those CONTRA UNDICATORS! You never know when they reverse on you! I’d use tight mental stop losses to be on the safe side!

#18     Mar 28, 2008
  9. Not necessarily. While secondary research certainly has its place in the scheme of things, it pales in comparison to the value of primary research. Go out there and collect your own data. A word to the wise: you may wish to consider protective goggles if you anticipate volatility.

#19     Mar 28, 2008
  10. 9999

Bless your heart, Thunderdog.
    You're an inspiration to us all.

#20     Mar 28, 2008