A Nebie question

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Holycow2012, Jul 1, 2012.

1. I was just curious. Not really into women anymore. Would never move for women.

I figure most women in America are wearing mom-jeans and driving mini-vans with unemployable kids. Very attractive.

#11     Jul 8, 2012
  2. Thanks guys. So far I have actually been using thinkorswim.
    I was trading FX, but long term., no day tradinbg as it is a waste of time there. So, I decided to learn to day trade stocks. Money wise I think it is a better proposition.
    So far I did not like what I saw on thinkorswim. the most important it doe snot have market alarms and platform is so slow and complicated.
    I managed to set it to open and close trades but it takes some time. the lack of alarms is the most important as level II is not the most important thing for me. getting second monitor and will satrt getting thos eother pro platforms with alarms but have to register for them every 5-30 days. it looks like outside thinkorswim there is no unlimited demo for use. MT4 started introducing some major stocks too but it is more for longer term guys. spread is too big.

#12     Jul 8, 2012
  3. Thanks guys, I have been using thinkorswim so far but do not like this platform. I am not complete newbie to trading but have been trading FX mostly longer term trend following. Money wise i think stocks is much better proposition and I am looking forward to learn to day trade.
    I am getting myself second monitor and most probably will be registering for these short term demo accounts. I have some ideas and alarms are absolutely necessary and thinkorswim does not have them. would like to demo some 6-8 months before going live and of course want to see positive results before putting money into this.

#13     Jul 8, 2012