A national disgrace

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Oct 8, 2013.

1. fhl

fhl

I blame Obama.

Thanks for askin.

#41     Oct 11, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Must...attack administration....at...any cost.....must...not....speak...truth.....

#42     Oct 11, 2013
  3. fhl

fhl

Are you having a difficult time speaking today?

#43     Oct 11, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

No, I copied it from Tsing. :D

#44     Oct 11, 2013
  5. fhl

fhl

Why did you feel the need to copy?

Drinking?

#45     Oct 11, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Sorry, but you outed yourself as a troll when you claimed you'd be more inclined to not stand up for every bullshit act if someone pointed out some stuff about Obama they were pleased with. Well, I did, you didn't. So I maintain, you are about defending the "team" at all cost.

#46     Oct 11, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

My focus here is not trolling (your stuff looks like trolling to me, by the way), but shooting down spurious arguments. Don't confuse that with defending the administration. If it seems I'm shooting down more of your team's arguments that's because your team's arguments are the spurious ones. :D

#47     Oct 11, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually it is, and I've never seen you shoot down anyone's argument.

#48     Oct 11, 2013
  9. So it's just smart politics for Obama to play hardball, but outrageous, crazy, unpatriotic, etc for republicans to do so?

Let Obama bounce SS checks. He'll have to bounce all the welfare his supporters get. Medicaid, ADC, WIC, education funding, etc.

All the republicans have to say is they voted money for all of it and he and Reid turned it down. If Obama is prepared to wreck the economy just to preserve socialized medicine, the republicans should encourage him to do so. There goes his second term down the drain.

You and the mainstream media you are echoing miss a crucial point. Republican congressmen only have to appeal to their local constituencies. National polls mean nothing, even if they weren't slanted.

#49     Oct 11, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You're not shooting down more of "my team's" arguments. You're shooting down every single one of them. No matter how stupid your argument is. Obama could rape a college student and you'd be like "She shouldn't wear such short skirts". You're a sham, and even you admitted to doing it several times, because you said you don't see any positive stuff about Obama.

#50     Oct 11, 2013