A mystery to me how IB calculates commission for options

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by traderum, Dec 17, 2009.

1. #11     Dec 21, 2009

2. Interesting, because Nextlevel Trading company had similar claims to yours.

I guess all brokers make the same claim: We are above industry average.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=185795

#12     Dec 21, 2009
  3. def

def Sponsor

That's another BS statement from you and your agenda.

We have an external audit firm that conducts the price improvement studies Anyone can contact them independently.

IB Group's $4.8 billion in equity capital is also verifiable via SEC and other filings.

#13     Dec 22, 2009

4. Are you crazy. You are comparing IB which is a FINRA/SIPC firm

to some website a bunch of orientals put up in a few days to suck in dumb money.

Stupid comparison and totally inappropriate.

#14     Dec 22, 2009

5. Open your eyes and don't believe blindly. Madoff was chairman of Nazdaq and ran a "reputable" firm at a prime location of Manhattan. His firm occupied two floors, pretty impressive, eh? Well, he is a crook!

Actually, the "bunch of orientals" are more similar to def and kiwi trader than you thought: they are all Asians, live in Hong Kong, which happens to be the place where the "bunch of orientals" of Nextlevel trading are hiding right now, speak Cantonese, eat Cantonese food......

You see, they are very very much alike.

#15     Dec 22, 2009
  6. def

def Sponsor

Nice racist comments. You've thus far called me a troll, insinuated that I'm a crook, inferred that I'm Asian (although there is nothing wrong with that) and topped it off by placing a bird endemic to New Zealand on the wrong continent. Your wisdom (actually lack thereof) is astounding. You're wrong on all counts.

stick to the facts please.

#16     Dec 22, 2009