A must watch video, Obama's radical tax plan...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Mvic, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Paliz

Paliz

hahahahahah hahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahaha ahahahaha.....hahahahahahahahha

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I cant stop

hahahaha hahahahahhhhhhhhh

Crazy ass Mutha F*cka

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahah

#171     Feb 18, 2008
  2. MGB

MGB

#172     Feb 18, 2008
  3. I'm not sure that's funny man... more like scary, how out of it people are... okay, lol, us not bankrupt, that is a good one.

#173     Feb 18, 2008
  4. You again? I thought you crawled back under your rock.

I am net long the USA. You and your spastic-fingered buddy here contend that it's bankrupt?

Uh Oh. That is starting to scare me since I hate to lose money. You must be short right? I mean, you would have to be a total moron to have reached this conclusion and with such conviction to tout it here with full-frontal glee, here on this elite trader's forum, without being positioned for it right? What are you doing to capitalize on this inside knowledge that you have? This scoop is going to make you filthy rich, so tell me please, what you are doing to make this happen?

#174     Feb 18, 2008
  5. MGB

MGB

#175     Feb 20, 2008
  6. Sorry, It wasn't Clinton but the Republican Congress that came into power that did most of the magic. Welfare reform being one of the big shots in the arm.

Hillary would have given us all iron rice bowls back then if she could have. Remember her universal health care BS speaches to congress back then??

#176     Feb 24, 2008
  7. Exactly. Wasn't because of Clinton, was in spite of him.

The dotcom boom didn't hurt either. Clinton had some lucky timing.

#177     Feb 24, 2008