A Must Read Advice To Forex Traders

Discussion in 'Forex' started by sandeep, Nov 18, 2006.

1. sandeep

sandeep

well i typed this stuff in here but it was too long . so i made a text file and made an attachment . don't miss it as i think its gona help you lot and yeah post ur replies so that i can know what u folks think about it.

2. I find this hard to read...could you summarize your thoughts for us?

I got these book recommendations from the first paragragh...
    a) Macroeconomics by G. Mankiw b) Economics of Money, Banking, and Financial Markets by Frederic S. Mishkin c) The Practitioner's Guide to Currency Investing, Hedging and Forecasting, 2nd Edition d) The Secrets of Economic Indicators: Hidden Clues to Future Economic Trends and Investment Opportunities. ( IF U REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT NFP IS ) e) International economics by paul r krugman ( THIS ONE IS ADVANCE BOOK . SO READ IT IF U HAVE FINISHED INTRO MACROECONOMICS ) its just the basic economics

Paragraph 2...
    a) Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets -John J. Murphy b) Japanese Candlestick Charting - steve nison c) Intermarket technical analysis - john j. Murphy d) Investment psychology explained - matrin j pring.

Demo for 6 months with no more than 2% of your equity at 3:1 benefit to risk...is later written...go for 100 pips and stop trading news...to survive oh and trade less...migrate to Futures when you make it...

does this about cover it?

3. nkhoi

nkhoi

right click and save it as .doc file, when you open it in word it will be in proper format.

ps. this is what I got "so stop trading retail . TRADE FUTURES ..."

does it mean forex suck, trade future instead. I think some ET members had the same view.

4. Please stay on-topic folks...Thanks Nkhoi...

5. Almost had a Seizure when all that random text poped up :)