A movie to awake the masses of dummies

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by cgtrader, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Joab

Joab

This runs on Canadian TV everyday.

American TV is censored .... your all friggin brain washed.

#11     Jul 23, 2008
  2. Joab

Joab

The solution is who you elect into office NOT more taxes, even though that may be the temporary fix.

#12     Jul 23, 2008
  3. gnome

gnome

Of course! Our Gummint wouldn't be able to STEAL US BLIND if they made it a point to clue us in to what they're doing and its ramifications.

I doubt the movie will make even a dent in the American psyche... we'll just shrug it off... until the crisis smothers us like a hog-farm stink.. THEN we'll bitch... :mad:

#13     Jul 23, 2008
  4. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Chicken little said the sky is falling.

EF

#14     Jul 23, 2008
  5. We should be happy that the world keeps giving us all of this cheap money..

#15     Jul 23, 2008
  6. Joab

Joab

Sure you should .... that is of course till "they" foreclose on you and own your ass.

#16     Jul 23, 2008
  7. Ok, well good luck figuring between Hypocrite #1 and Hypocrite #2 as the best choice for this solution. I'm sure both have your interests at heart and fully ready to tackle this solution. Just like Clinton did, with his "balanced" budget, lol.

You have not even scratched the surface and it has been discussed on more than one occassion exactly why the US financial system is DESIGNED to do exactly what it is doing now.

#17     Jul 23, 2008
  8. GTS

GTS

They can't and they know it. Sucks to be them as much as it sucks to be us.

#18     Jul 23, 2008
  9. gnome

gnome

Wrong... BIG WRONG!

Cheap money leads to inflation, currency debasement, and BANKRUPTCY for most citizens.

Money NEEDS to be a "store of value" in addition to a "medium of exchange".

ALL paper money has historically eventually turned to SHIT*.. and takes everybody whose assets are denominated in it down with it.

* It doesn't HAVE to be that way... however LYING, THIEVING, CRIMINALLY IRRESPONSIBLE, GREEDY POLITICIANS (including USA) have always made it so. :mad:

It's amazing... how 545 out of 300 Million Americans can lead us all over the cliff like they have a death-grip on our genitals..

#19     Jul 23, 2008
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Vulgar? You still playing with your sister's dolls?

I thought it was kinda funny myself.

#20     Jul 23, 2008