A Moveable Feast

Discussion in 'Journals' started by lencho, Jan 11, 2007.

1. lencho

lencho

Wanted to short around 60, but thought it might be out of revenge...and Bush has me a little nervous...oh well..there will be more chances today...lencho.

#21     Feb 15, 2007
  2. lencho

lencho

Getting short signals now on the ES, but I just cannot sell into this support at 56. Think i will just have a burrito and a nap...lencho.

#22     Feb 15, 2007
  3. lencho

lencho

Short at 1459.50

#23     Feb 15, 2007
  4. lencho

lencho

Still short the ES. It touched my buy order at 57.25, then reversed. That kind of sucked. Still have a slightly bearish bias here, but mostly just hoping. If I wasn't in the green on the trade, I would scratch it...lencho.

#24     Feb 15, 2007
  5. lencho

lencho

cover at 60.50 for 1.00 loss....net .75 for the day...I'm done.

#25     Feb 15, 2007
  6. lencho

lencho

correction...thats +1.25 on day...still not much better....lencho.

#26     Feb 15, 2007
  7. lencho

lencho

Well...we are still traders here. I had a little set back due to a family emergency, but time heals all wounds and we will all recover (most of us, at least). I know better than to trade when under stress, pressure, duress or anything not conducive to a pure, calm, unbiased position. It might be a while before I can do that, so I'm on the sidelines until them. I would highly recommend that you all hug your family members and tell them you love them...peace...lencho.

#27     May 5, 2007
  8. rcj

rcj

i was just cruzzing by and saw this.dont know why, really, i stopped and read. That last sentence is just pure truth. And ... i hope you have other people around for support. very important.

rj

#28     May 5, 2007
  9. pma

pma

Lenco-you seem like a cool cat to me. So with that-I wish you all the best in your trading!

#29     May 5, 2007
  10. me1969

me1969

Lencho, you are right in what you are doing and saying. Best wishes!

#30     May 5, 2007