A Moral Dilemma

Discussion in 'Politics' started by daniel_m, Feb 1, 2003.

1. Once i get close to the promised land....there aint no stopping....unless her head fell off or she lost control of her bodily functions

#21     Feb 3, 2003
  2. okwon

okwon

Lol. Yeah I guess it would depend on how "close" to finishing. But still man, that's sick.

#22     Feb 3, 2003
  3. El Cohon

El Cohon

TM Direct Quote

"Your friend is a beautiful blond who has been in the hospital dying for some time...You go to visit her and she asks you to do her a favor. She wants to have sex one last time before she dies. You reluctantly climb up on the gurney, lift up her little gown and start doing your thing....after about 5 minutes or so you start getting "close" to being done...you look down into her loving friendly eyes and realize much to your horror, she's dead!

My question is this: Do you finish up?"

There is a third option to finishing up or stopping. I would grab the paddles and shock her. This would eliminate the moral dilema as I made an attempt to ressurect her and as an added advantage the shock would make her spasm as if she was in the middle of an unbelievable orgasm!!! That alone would make me finish.

Oh yeah, if the shock worked and ressurected her so much the better but I probably wouldn't care as I'd be finished and falling asleep.

I like that third option better than catapulting a gutted oxen over a castle wall.

#23     Feb 3, 2003
  4. Babak

Babak

El Cohon,

now you got it !!

#24     Feb 3, 2003
  5. El Cohon, you're a wild man, but you certainly can think on your feet (or stomach as it were)!

What if the girl had signed a do not rescucitate order? What would you do then?

#25     Feb 3, 2003
  6. To all those selfrighteous people who say "I would jump off"
    I would like to say that you don't really know what your next action would be until you would find yourself in that situation.

Anyone who denies that that is true is deluding himself (or her self).

Freealways

#26     Feb 3, 2003
  7. sure, why not :D

#27     Feb 4, 2003
  8. nitro

nitro

These are strange days...

nitro

#28     Feb 4, 2003
  9. awww common, dying woman, dead woman, woman, goat, tree, it's all the same!

#29     Feb 4, 2003
  10. >>dying woman, dead woman, woman, goat, tree, it's all the same!<<

No wonder that some muslims think we have no morals.

Freealways

#30     Feb 4, 2003