A missive to people who hide behind ignore/block...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Overnight, Dec 8, 2022.

1. why everyone gotta be so MAD.

#11     Dec 9, 2022
    Tony Stark likes this.
  2. virtusa

virtusa

The concept of communication range was established by Leta Hollingworth. It is +/- 2 standard deviations (roughly 30 points) up or down on one’s own IQ. It denotes the range where meaningful interaction (communication, discussion, conversation and socializing) is possible. If the IQ difference between two persons is more than 30 points, the communication breaks up. The higher IQ person will look like an incomprehensible nerd and the lower IQ as a moronic dullard – and they will not find anything common.

#12     Dec 9, 2022
    semperfrosty and Sprout like this.
  3. smallfil

smallfil

When you block all the negativity, lies and disinformation, that is a huge win for you! For the attention seeking ET trolls, that is a very big loss to their egos. They lost their perceived importance in their silly heads.

#13     Dec 9, 2022
    maxinger likes this.
  4. Sprout

Sprout

Shouting into void until you’re blue in the face? Imho, there would be better use of one’s time.

Life’s too short to spend much of it arguing or listening to bs.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
    #14     Dec 9, 2022
    virtusa and lucysparabola like this.
  5. Who put you on ignore this time? :rolleyes:

#15     Dec 9, 2022
    Axon likes this.
  6. Sprout

Sprout

I’d pick the machine at 10m for the ZA

#16     Dec 9, 2022
    Tony Stark likes this.
  7. Sprout

Sprout

#17     Dec 9, 2022
  8. Overnight

Overnight

That machine at 7:50 mins in is amazing. Turns everything in front of it into brown mulch.

#18     Dec 9, 2022
  9. Darc

Darc

So I took a month off ET and I come back and spot this

GOLD :D

Overnight must be one of the most entertaining Posters on here. What's even more entertaining is the actual people to whom this spray is directed can't see it :D Well I'll fix that too ;)

#19     Dec 11, 2022
    lucysparabola and virtusa like this.
  10. Aisone

Aisone

Let me summarize this...OP doesn't like being blocked by numerous people, but OP doesn't really know he's being blocked by numerous people, yet OP gives many [all?] the reasons why numerous people prefer to block OP within a single post.

That said, even people who I don't always enjoy for one reason or another, I rarely disagree with them on everything, including said OP. Happy holidays.

#20     Dec 11, 2022
    wrbtrader, cesfx and Darc like this.