A message to those that constantly complain

Discussion in 'Trading' started by intradaybill, May 17, 2011.

1. "where depends" or.............wear DEPENDS?

#21     May 17, 2011
  2. I was sad that I had no shoes, then I met a trader who had no IB...

#22     May 17, 2011
  3. I'm sure this is why people decide to become traders [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Because math skills are correlated with spelling skills [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ET you are cracking me up tonight [​IMG]

#23     May 17, 2011
  4. Takes time and scars.

No complaints.

Crazy A

[​IMG]

#24     May 17, 2011
  5. jmonday

jmonday

This coming from someone who makes the vast majority of his income selling services (cd's, live chat room) and "teaching" and after ~10 years often doesn't trade more than 1 or 2 lots...

#25     May 17, 2011
  6. hajimow

hajimow

LOL:D

#26     May 17, 2011
  7. 1flyfisher, you've hear if the Illuminati ?

on et, we have the Illiterati

[​IMG]

#27     May 17, 2011
  8. That is exactly why many people gravitate to trading. Because they have little to no other options and trading has minimal barriers to entry. Anyone can open a trading account. Many come here looking for advice with only $5000 thinking they can turn that into millions. Why do they only have $5000 to start, because they weren't the CEO of a co getting paid multi millions, they were likely struggling at some job before getting laid off or fired. Meaning they have little to no skills and aren't very valuable and able to generate income. Comprende? They were barely able to scrape up $5000 or $10000 due to their lack of skills and abilities. But of course now they found trading and will easily make millions.

And yes math and spelling skills are correlated and indicates average intelligence. Your low level IQ wasn't able to comprehend this. But you can click emoticons. That you can do. Critical thinking.....LOL...not so good.

#28     May 17, 2011
  9. nice bill board. I wager 9 out of 10 traders on et will have to do a double take.

#29     May 17, 2011
  10. volente_00

volente_00

52 points trading a 10 lot ?

:confused:

#30     May 17, 2011