A message to the world.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by short&naked, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Take Reading 101, then come back.

#11     Oct 24, 2008
  2. Look, the world needs to hate the US and it's citizens or else the military industrial complex would collapse and what would be left to export?

Buicks?

#12     Oct 24, 2008
  3. I’m not blaming America, but it is comprehensible what happens. Remember that most of the world’s economies are attached to USA’s, so if USA’s goes down it is most likely for them to be affected as a consequence.

#13     Oct 24, 2008
  4. piezoe

piezoe

Unfortunately, in this case, the US Investment banks, the US bond rating agencies, the US mortgage industry, the US insurance industry, the US Central Bank, and the US government are directly responsible. You are telling me that if some highly skilled and very believable fraudster is able to rip me off that it is my fault. I don't buy it.

#14     Oct 24, 2008
  5. actually.. I think it 'is' your fault
    your situation is entirely what 'you' make of it
    thats what America is really about
    thinking for yourself and controlling your own destiny

#15     Oct 24, 2008
  6. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Yes, and we here in the US would prefer that you all stay there and stop rushing our borders for the jobs and inevitable free health care we are forced to provide for you and your family.

#16     Oct 24, 2008
  7. It sure is. Obama '08!

#17     Oct 24, 2008
  8. Mvic

Mvic

Not sure what libertarian utopia you have the US confused with but believe it or not fraud is still prosecuted here!

#18     Oct 24, 2008
  9. If a drug dealer offers you coke, do you take it?

We are not just talking U.S. Investment banks. Let's start with Ireland, were the toxic debt made its way into the rest of Europe through Dublin. Why? Because Irish regulation is much less strict than German regulation. Also, IKB and others knew exactly what they was getting into. The cause? Greed.

#19     Oct 24, 2008
  10. Spoken like someone who's never stepped out of US border. Have you ever been overseas? Many places put US to shame.

#20     Oct 24, 2008