A Message to the People of the West

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mojahd2006, Jul 13, 2006.

1. I think he is trying to elaborate on the central theme "Fuck You" using Iambic Pentameter.

In the next line, he re-iterates the main theme with the the seven (7) syllable counterpoint

"You filthy fucking scum"

Unfortunately he does not possess the skills of some of our greatest American Poets, and so the next line is rather clumsy. I would suggest something on the order of this;

"You camel-humping bitches, can chew upon my scrotum"

Which has a much better flow... and rhymes better with "scum"

and then he goes on to state;

"You Goddamn filthy rag-headed mother fucker...Which of course is rather trite and has no rhythm. Here I would suggest something a little more punchy and terse as in;

"You mujahadeen bastards, aint got no fuckin class"

and finish with

"Here comes the U.S rockets, to vaporize your ass."

So in summary, what the author needs is to review the rules of Iambic Pentameter and to practice a little more, perhaps using different verbs and pronouns. Not a bad first effort.

Here is the poem with my suggested revisions;

We will simply title it "FUCK YOU"

"Fuck you, you mother fucker (my add)
    You filthy fucking scum...
    You camel-humping bitches, can suck upon my scrotum"

"You mujahadeen bastards
    Ain't got no fucking class
    Here comes the U.S. rockets to vaporize your ass."

Thank you
    Thank you.

Steve

#51     Jul 14, 2006
  2. #52     Jul 14, 2006
  3. Wael?

#53     Jul 14, 2006
  4. stu

stu

I take your point but I think the discrepancy between our respective understandings on the matter might be twofold.

First, I think you are presenting a too subtle analysis of a difference between killing for occupancy and killing for religious beliefs.
    Whilst I also think we may agree that same religions have been fighting each other in the form of both sectarian Christians and sectarian Moslems for centuries, My opinion is - unlike yours it appears - that they both fight over wanting to establish a dominant religion along with the power to restrict occupancy through their own religious "brotherhood".
    The minority Sunni Arab v Kurds is an example of centuries old Islamic war and occupancy against the Kurds own declared nation state. For hundreds of years Islam has been killing its own, just as Christians have been killing their own, Northern Ireland being the most recent example. Sunni and Shiite will still expel each other from land and Islam given half a chance.

Second, I don't consider the word secular can be used as an adjective for Islam in the way you have or indeed in any way for that matter. But I did find your views interesting.

#54     Jul 14, 2006
  5. very thoughtful... shame its gonna be buried in this thread in a way... that'd be worth starting a separate thread imo

#55     Jul 14, 2006
  6. inCom

inCom

Ok. Then he can come back and post more, if he wants to.

#56     Jul 14, 2006
  7. It is a damn shame that we are going to lose even a single child of god repulsing these demons of hell. But it is waaaay past time. I have been a critic of the war in Iraq mainly because I saw Iraq as the lesser of evils. Now the real evil bastards are coming out in all directions. I think they think we are mired down in Iraq and it is their time to move. WE HAVE TO GET RID OF IRAN NOW! We owe this to our posterity just as much as our Fathers had to fight Hitler and stand up to the Communists for us. The Iranian Shiites are and always have been the real enemy. I know a bunch of exiled Persians that would love to return to Iran and try to make it a decent place again. We need to give Iraq to the French and Germans, Rendevous with Israel in Syria, and head for Tehran. Before it is too late. God has made them make these dumb ass mistakes before they have nukes for a damn good reason. It is his will that we do this now before it is too late.

#57     Jul 14, 2006
  8. Actually, i'll disagree their, RE; al zarquawi, "may god have mercy on his soul " dont pass muster at all.

They would praise the mofo as the new prophet, or similiar, islam calls for no bestowing of forgiveness by anyone, including god, for the actions of a "martyr".
    JMO.

#58     Jul 14, 2006