A Message to the People of the West

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mojahd2006, Jul 13, 2006.

1. No, then I'd be a full time one, as I'd have to quit my corporate job.

You really should stay ouf of this conversation, Coinz. You lack the IQ and reasoning to fully grasp it.

#31     Jul 13, 2006
  2. stu

stu

A substantial part of the disagreement between sunni and shiite is connected with Muhammad's legacy of the Islamic State within the Arabian Peninsula along with its Muslim inhabitants. So therefore at its root, it is all to do with occupation. As Islam is Law and Religion combined, inevitably the ruling sunni or shiite sect would consider themselves the true prophets of Mohammed and control lands and the people of Islam accordingly.

It is very plain to see the obvious comparison with the heavy influence religion plays in segregating Catholics and Protestants both politically and culturally in Northern Ireland, culminating in the vicious and violent moronic acts of brutality and murder toward the defeat of one religious sect over another. The IRA has been clear in stating and demonstrating its desire to destroy the Protestant population and Catholics have responded in kind. Christian fighting Christian in the name of politics and occupation.

I suggest you will appreciate it would be highly unwise for your good health to try occupancy in a Catholic housing estate, or occupying a house in a predominantly Catholic area if you are a Protestant, or vice versa of course for Catholics.

#32     Jul 13, 2006
  3. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, because to me, it is clear that the conflict between Sunni and Shiite is without borders and thus not based on occupancy. The base of the conflict is, as you say, about who decides law and religion - but not for the land. For Islam.

In Northern Ireland, it is Christian fighting Christian in the name of politics and occupation - again, as you say. That is not the problem in secular Islam.

Lastly, to stay on the topic of the thread, the original point I made was that Islam is not a brotherhood where simply changing to it ensures acceptance into it's center.

#33     Jul 13, 2006
  4. No- The mindset & wording seems incredibly authentic.

The thread opening message was either written by a real Islamist, or someone who has spent years studying their culture & mindset.

#34     Jul 13, 2006
  5. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4468639/

The Radicals Are Desperate
    Islamic radicals are proving that the war against terror is not a clash between civilizations, but a clash within a civilization

By Fareed Zakaria
    Newsweek

#35     Jul 13, 2006
  6. TGregg

TGregg

It's IP traces to Cairo, FWIW.

#36     Jul 13, 2006
  7. See... told you so.

#37     Jul 13, 2006
  8. Just a quick comment

First, it is clear that our friend has little or no education. He cannot even spell the name of his hero correctly. He is a "wannabee"

For those who do not know, this little bastard "wants" to impress someone nearer to Al-Queda that he is, perhaps an actual member of a local cell. His knowledge of the Koran is almost non-existent. Based on his comments, I would guess that his neighbors and his relatives consider him an outcast and a mongrel of questionable parentage. It is also likely that he is either A.) illegitimate and/or B.) has been disowned by his family.

This much is clear from his language and clumsy interpretation of events and their connection to Islam.

This person probably has few friends and does not relate well to women, who regard him about like a household servant.

His personal life is unsatisfactory and he is probably unable to consumate a sexual relationship unless he pays for it. I would guess that he is considered unattractive and may have some physical congenital deformity ( a club foot, or deformed limb, or perhaps a "hairlip"....

Because he is of lower class, in any association he might develop with an Al-Queda member, he would be considered "cannon fodder", only suitable for a suicide mission where he is blown to bits.

In general after he has been disposed of, it will be as though he was never born.....

Thats about it. I don't see that he is worth any more of my time.

Steve

#38     Jul 13, 2006
  9. TGregg

TGregg

Recall that English is not his primary language, especially if he is poor as you claim. One should not underestimate the enemy. Sure, they are throwbacks to the triple digits (600 AD), but some of them are fairly crafty. Only a few blow themselves up wiring bombs, for instance. The majority are smart enough not to blow themselves to bits in an attempt to kill others as splodydopes. It is very likely that several dozen can recite Pi to one decimal place.

#39     Jul 13, 2006
  10. .

July 13, 2006

SouthAmerica: Reply to IV Trader

Did you write this letter and posted on this message board?

I guess this is your real name.

Written by:
    The Servant of Jihad and the Mujahideen
    Saqr al-Jihad Alefriqi (The African Falcon of the Jihad)

#40     Jul 13, 2006