A Message to Israel: Time to Stop Playing the Victim Role

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Islam, murder of innocent civilians, terrorism.

Why don't you post pictures of all of the bankrupted and starved American people
    Oh, thank you for reminding us about yet another arab scam - the $150 per barrel oil that devastated both the american consumer and american producer.

#41     Jan 31, 2009
  2. LOL, fine sameeh, if Hamas is the only source you believe - here's their admission that they used human shields and their description of the Palestinian "industry of death" they created.

It's only 50 seconds and it's fun, enjoy...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g0wJXf2nt4Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g0wJXf2nt4Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#42     Jan 31, 2009
  3. My guess is he is talking about the $150 per barrel oil. It's the fault of the jews, you know.

#43     Jan 31, 2009
  4. Your MEMRI lied....again! He was talking about how neighbours voluntarily surrounded houses that were about to be bombed by Israelis for the simple fact the owners of such houses were Hamas activist. Such bombing was common occurrence earlier in 2008.

#44     Jan 31, 2009
  5. But didn't Madeoff, who happened to be a Jew, caused the bankruptcy and the subsequent starvation of thousands of families?? I guess Israel should be blamed for that.

You still haven't answered my Question; what does Palestine have to do with Mumbai?

#45     Jan 31, 2009
  6. You are coming to a trading website to pull this scam??? Everyone knows that the people who pushed the price of oil to $150 are the same who brought it back to the mid 30s and settled it at the price of 40s. Go talk to the "Jewish" speculators on the NYMEX.

#46     Jan 31, 2009