A message to cgroupman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Feb 26, 2012.

1. You are in your fifties, which means you are in your wisdom years. It would take too many posts to tell you how I ended up talking to you today, but my mentors were right, it was worth it. Just to meet one cat like you.

This video is for you. You are not black, and not poor. I have been both.

I work hard to push my people forward.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ay9BWM8lwOA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now, there will be some righties to come and fuck this up. But research the lyrics brother, we know we got problems. Stay in touch.

2. And before one of our resident Stor....uh righties, makes the point, yeah, a white man sang about this first....

He is liberal, obviously.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GlRQjzltaMQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Well, first off, thanks for tribute. I hope it doesn't start a flame war or anything. And, yes, I live my live in the real world and have done well in it. I can see why most don't reveal much about themselves here, and I will continue that trend. Suffice it to say that I still think there is a good solid core of Americans. I think we have come a long ways in the last 50-60 years regarding race relations and all the comes along with it. But, I have to also admit that I'm coming from a 'white' guy point of view, with some education and financial success.

We get laughed at or worse for even using words like hope and change, not a bad slogan, but still just a slogan to most. I 'hope' for a better place in America. I see 'change' in many things, many for the better, some not so much.

I'll continue to try to see the best in others, and I see that some do here as well. We can't fix hatred on ET, but we don't have to help spread it either.

Thanks again for the songs, my 6 year old grandson started playing the drums along with each one of them.

c:)

4. I have no respect for 2pac whatsover.

That man did evil while he was on this Earth.

A state trooper died because of his "kill the police" music. A little boy got
    shot in the head. People got raped. People got killed. Drugs, guns, you name it.

Glad he's gone with all the other gangsters before and after him.

And to top it off he ripped off the song above. What a class act he was.

5. All because of 2 Pacs music :confused:

6. He made it better imo

7. Indeed, he was. He lived something you never could.

Now, his sampling is waaaaay beyond what is allowed in the music industry, and yet Bruce Hornsby never pushed that.

My guess would be, that Hornsby and 2pac same the same song, to different audiences. But that requires differential thinking, which has been determined is a weak spot for the hard right.:)

Glad you got it C. Stay up, bruh.

8. One more thing misFortune.

Maybe it's because 2pac was black, maybe it's his voice.

Let's try this.......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7nqcL0mjMjw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can you relate now?

9. Perfect, Tyler naked in a thread with my alias on it.

c:)

10. Yeah, you know.. kinda like when teenagers were commiting suicide when Ozzy put out his song "Suicide Solution". Kids take this music to heart in either a good or bad way depending on the music.

#10     Feb 29, 2012