A Message From Rowshan

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mr. Rowshan, Jun 22, 2008.

1. donnap

donnap

:p We all have our own little mobs to face, I suppose.

#51     Jun 23, 2008
  2. With everyone glued to their screens, I am relaxing - pondering what Mr. R's proprietary indicators are telling him now?

:(

I'm looking at tech, volume and support level - but that is just me:cool:.

Gilbert

#52     Jun 23, 2008
  3. Joab

Joab

Ummm I would keep my mouth shut if I was you.

Your $29 Rennick Ball was calling for an UP day too and it did it perfectly at the highs.

:cool:

#53     Jun 23, 2008
  4. It looks like they breached the line in the sand!

[​IMG]

#54     Jun 23, 2008
  5. Excuse me Joab - you really are too serious - I haven't even checked the "Amazing" one's thread, yet today. . .and I really couldn't care less.

The whole point of outlaying you and RFT is that you detract with your hate, from what was and now again is an enjoyable and profitable thread. Nothing personal.

paysense out!

#55     Jun 23, 2008
  6. Those are some fancy charts. I see you blew out a few more C2 accounts last week.

#56     Jun 23, 2008
  7. Now I see where you have gone wrong. You are victim! (lol) Everyone has done you wrong and anybody with a positive outlook you disdain.

NEVER admit your mistakes and take the cowards' way out. It attracts a lot of sympathy and attention - but is a HARD way to go.

I post a BigCharts graph and all of a sudden you know me? Loser, people. . .loser.

And of course stay off topic and mum on the IMPORTANT question(s). Please stay true to form...it would be shocking otherwise!

paysense (and you will some day)

Barrrarrarrargghhh!!!

With people like you I have hope :p!

#57     Jun 23, 2008
  8. You want "fancy", I got your fancy charts right heah he said grabbing his crotch...Just kidding.

1:00 EST and this is the time for folks to try to move it up if they can. Up to now its been a rotational market, testing value and getting its ass kicked as "value" gets rejected. Its a decision point here up or down.

The attached chart is a standard 5 min candle and frankly its just too choppy to trade. When you have this kind of action, a better way to look at it is to use constant volume charts. For trend I use 2401V and for entries 800V...works for me.

For folks familiar with AMT, we have a "B" shape today with range extension to the upside. At least in theory the market "wants" to go back up and test the highs. Unfortunately you have to have buyers for that to happen and with summer here I don't see it (not yet anyway).

#58     Jun 23, 2008
  9. Heres an 800V chart.

I keep about 40+ minutes of data in front of me.

A lot easier to see where we've been and where we might go using this one...

#59     Jun 23, 2008
  10. bh_prop

bh_prop

b shape - ok. But ES has range extension down not up.

Today is a mess anyway. Midcaps led the early strength and they went neutral. Most other indices have range extension down and volume is typical Monday in the summer light.

#60     Jun 23, 2008