A Message From Rowshan

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mr. Rowshan, Jun 22, 2008.

1. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

I am sorry, but that's meaningless. But we'll see what happens MOC though.

#41     Jun 23, 2008
  2. Rennick, you hit the "complain" button about folks screwing with your thread. Now you're doing the same to other's threads. So I'm going to ask that you show the same courtesy you asked for on your own thread.

The rest of you trying to start a flame war - are you that desperate for attention that you cannot let someone try to run with their own thread? Give it up, mates. If you want to show someone as a sham, comment on the calls they make.

#42     Jun 23, 2008
  3. Sir, I have never hit the complain button in my life. Rowshwanz was in my thread with a flame thrower. He has it coming, but for you I will lay off the prick.

Rennick out:cool:

#43     Jun 23, 2008
  4. Odd, I got an email that came from your username (which occurs when someone hits the complain button). But regardless, I appreciate you being cool about it.

Cheers.

#44     Jun 23, 2008
  5. bighog

bighog Guest

What a terrific thread. Calling trades that can not be changed after the mkt opens. Sounds like a bookie joint, ha. This guy calls himself a trader? Much is missing before he can claim that.

But then again after seeing that last poll about who is worth what in ET most are worth millions so this new clown should be received with the normal dose of skepticism.

If a person that never traded a single instrument in their life came into ET for the first time and read some threads and a couple of the journals they would be mesmerized by the brilliance of the skill level claimed.

Ever wonder why all those idiots, (opps, traders) are so skilled in a tough game? Very simple, they see all the money that is possible to make and that is "ALL" they see. 90+% losers is not scary to this crowd.

Blinded by the fantastic results is why 90% or more lose their ass. How many actually sat down and asked if they even had the courage and the stamina to pay the STIFF dues required to make it at all. I can answer that for you..............the 90% that lose their shirts never even get to the point of asking themselves that all important question because they blow out first.

A few of the fraudsters stick it out because thay kno they have failed at live trading and need a new gig.

Lets prepare another week of trading and actually have the ability to change the mind after the horses leave the gate.

#45     Jun 23, 2008
  6. Not only was he not talking about futures, he couldn't have done anything else because nothing else was trading. LOL.

That said, the best way to be right is to be non-specific. How do you go wrong with that?

OldTrader

#46     Jun 23, 2008
  7. Seriously, I never sent you an email. Please feel free to post it here in open forum. I have never hit the complain button, nor sent you an email. Just want to keep the record straight.

Rennick out:cool:

#47     Jun 23, 2008
  8. Speaking of keeping the record straight, I have nothing to do with the OP, and I have no idea why you called me a rubber bird.

If the OP blows it, I'll be right there with ya, looking for a tree for you to swing your rope over. Until then, the mob can just gather. :p

#48     Jun 23, 2008
  9. From my perspective what matters is what works to put you in the markets in a favorable position to make money?

Strangely enough current markets (take the ES contract for instance) have a profile that one can refer to if you did the homework.

I like to "refer" to the overnight market to see how the market is likely to behave during RTH

I'm not a big fan of market calls like you folks. I simply look for a place to put my bet on and do business. I am willing to pay for my bet (my stoploss) and I am willing to manage the risk and take profits based on my experience.

Its summer and its Monday.

Here is when "today's" market really started to trade

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?postid=1967844#post1967844

Those of us who do this for a living all do the same thing. We adapt to what we see

Bye

Steve

#49     Jun 23, 2008
  10. Here is the current market condition at 10:15 EST.

In my opinion, one of the best ways to orient to the current market is to use Market Profile. I don't endorse any particular vendor. The best way to learn it is to study the books out there and make it work by good old fashioned observation.

A good first step would be to read "Mind Over Markets" by Dalton

Good luck

#50     Jun 23, 2008