A Message From Rowshan

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mr. Rowshan, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Surf just sees the market way ahead of time ... lolz :)

Fading his calls was some of teh best "free money" I ever made. :p

"You have to see everything in context."

#11     Jun 22, 2008
  2. Now that's a major assumption that I am trading futures. Where did I say this?

OK, I like ivanovichs moderators style, so i'll add substance here as pledged. And the substance is: I only trade stocks. In most cases, I will profit on downward movements in stock prices. And it looks to me like the oil stocks will be down tomorrow, so by Rowshans extrapolation: oil stocks down, market up.

Good trading sir!

#12     Jun 22, 2008

3. :D

yes, mr. rowshan, you beat me on CROX. i was early, but proven correct over time.

surfer says DJIA maybe up in morning, but will close down by EOD tomorrow.

:D

#13     Jun 22, 2008

4. fade away, JJ. remember markets dont go straight down, morning may be a pop up tomorrow. after more money is sucked in, down we go again. my work shows down by EOD in DJIA.

happy to see you are well.

surf:)

#14     Jun 22, 2008
  5. pure drivel

but mr. moderator. . .i am open to admitting fault.

From what I can see this thread has thus far said nothing.

So you think the market is going to be up tomorrow - whoopee. So you think getting (1) short call on crox right is genius - must be an "elite trader".

So the market is oversold and you are betting on a bounce. Will you be surprised is we get a classic capitulation and close down at the lows?

I won't - :eek:

We are in a correction and have been since 22-May-2008 - yes a "LIVE" call and many, many, many trades to back that up. And this, after a bullish call 20-Mar-2008 with many, many, many long calls (posted "LIVE" here in ET land).

Entirely bearish from 04-Jan-2008 up till then which banked HUGE profits. So you see little men that fight over a nickel and the right to say "I'm all that" over a glass of whisky on rocks. . .

ROTFLMAO

:D :D :D :D

Chit-chat

. . .now back to Rennick's thread which is MUCH more entertaining! Especially now that RFT shut up and you will too Atticus and Mr. R...hilarious!

:cool:

#15     Jun 22, 2008
  6. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Rowshan, so are you saying to go long in the morning & hold into MOC?

#16     Jun 22, 2008
  7. Better than ever surf.

Don't get caught shorting the bottom now. :eek:

#17     Jun 22, 2008
  8. My grammar sucks, correct ammundo. Lucky for me, my math doesn't suck, so i've been able to do quite well trading for a living thank you.

#18     Jun 22, 2008
  9. Yikes! Are you reading what i'm writing?

#19     Jun 22, 2008
  10. Wow. Mr Rowshan gets the tepid endorsement of marketsmurfer! I am humbled.

unfortunately, timmay also got marketsmurfers endorsement, so I have to throw it out altogether.

#20     Jun 22, 2008