A message for Tums

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by lilduckling, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dont want to attack TUMS anymore... it's not right. Addiction is a terrible thing. :(

TUMS, I am going to help you. the 12 step. Take my hand.... lets all hold each others hand and form a circle. And now lets bow our heads everyone..... and repeat after me:

STEP#1: "We admitted we were powerless over SCT -- that our lives had become unmanageable

STEP#2: "Came to believe that a Power greater than Jack could restore us to sanity."

STEP#3: "Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Price Action as we understood it

STEP#4: "Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves and P/L."

STEP#5: "Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs

STEP#6: "Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character

STEP#7: "Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings

STEP#8: "Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all."

STEP#9: "Made direct amends to such people whenever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others

STEP#10: "Continued to take a personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it

STEP#11: "Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our loses as we understood them, praying only for knowledge of chart analysis and the power to pull the trigger

STEP#12: "Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to current SCT traders, and to practice these principles

God bless Tums

:)

#141     Oct 27, 2008
  2. I see my stalker is back :D

#142     Oct 27, 2008
  3. Considering all your posts are from TODAY, I hadn't had a chance to put your latest creation on ignore. Your wish is granted......POOOOOF....you are now gone LOL :D

#143     Oct 27, 2008
  4. Tums

Tums

#144     Oct 28, 2008
  5. Tums

Tums

Your brain is wired wrong.

You have an anti-social behavior.

Your action is driven by a false believe that the whole World is against you.

Your derive pleasure from making revenge on an enemy that only exists in your imagination.

GO fight that enemy... you are consumed by him. He owns you. You are his slave. You are forever incarcerated by his evil will.

The Sun will rise tomorrow... again.
    Nobody really cares...

Only in your imagination that someone cares whether SCT makes more money than SPM.
    Only in your imagination that I care...
    If you believe I care, then I have the power over you... you become my slave... I own you. My Will dictates you... and your behavior.

#145     Oct 29, 2008

6. dude you are a complete and total asshole for polluting this place the way you do...I couldnt care less about hersey either (he sounds like a nutjob too)

#146     Oct 29, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.