A lot of complaining...for what...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Don Bright, Jul 11, 2002.

1. today was an absolute blast.

Hope it stays like today.
    :D

Robert

#11     Jul 11, 2002
  2. ron2368

ron2368

I have not noticed anyone complaining.

#12     Jul 11, 2002
  3. trader99

trader99

Don,

I trhink you bought up the bst part of being a trader. You don't really care about direction. The more volatility the better. It's just that you have to learn to capitalize on it.

i live for vol!

trader99

#13     Jul 11, 2002
  4. traders are just like businesspeople. Back in the day when i was a full time wholesaler servicing retailers: " business was always worse than it used to be". just agree with the doom and gloomers and make your trip to the bank each day. it is vert possibility.

#14     Jul 11, 2002
  5. Spoken like a man who's firm makes money off of commissions. If people stop trading.....well, there is always a need for more donut shops.

#15     Jul 14, 2002
  6. I wont argue that this market is tradable. It is almost too easy shorting the rallies. I just hope we don't overdo it.

#16     Jul 14, 2002
  7. Aaron

Aaron

It doesn't matter to us if the markets move up or move down, as long as they move!

#17     Jul 14, 2002
  8. Glad to see that most of you are in agreement that the market is just fine. I still get emails saying "...since the market is like it is, I have lost money, yada yada yada.." ....Well, the market will ALWAYS be "like it is"...and that "is" will change.

Anyway, keep trading with both hands (long and short)....

Don

#18     Jul 15, 2002
  9. gimme a break! sure, no one can deny that Don has penchant for self-promotion... but this attack is completely unfounded. If you're a trader...you trade! Simple! Who cares what the "market is like"!

For some peopel there's just a dark cloud in every silver lining...

#19     Jul 15, 2002
  10. i agree..who cares? donut shops make money by charging a little extra than it took to make the product. who cares how a business is operated as long as it isn't illegal.

#20     Jul 15, 2002