a loser's journal......read at own risk

Discussion in 'Journals' started by padutrader, Feb 26, 2021.

1. padutrader

padutrader

2. padutrader

padutrader

3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I don't get it...why another trader journal from all the prior ones you've done that you wanted to show the powers of Al Brooks trade method ?

In contrast, this one has a very different thread title in comparison to the prior trade journals you've created. A loser's trade journal...

wrbtrader

rb7 likes this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Actually, what I don't get is why he is posting a journal of someone trading a demo account, which has winning trades in it. It belies the thread title, and belies logic in that sense.

5. padutrader

padutrader

6. padutrader

padutrader

i am wondering if i am trading exactly the way he says

7. padutrader

padutrader

8. padutrader

padutrader

whats in a title......it would smell just as shit.....apologies to William

9. Overnight

Overnight

Oh, I see, so you were posting your own trades. So why didn't you say that? In the latest vid, you seem either hammered or tired.

Yer really screwed up in the head, man. You have no right at all to give anyone any trading advice, whatsoever, now that we know you consider your winning trades a loser journal. For frickin sake.

And the more I think about your videos, the more it pisses me off. Micro FX poser? Are you seriously freaking out about making only 5 bux? And it is a winning trade, but you call it a loser journal? FUCK YOU!

AFTER ALL THAT ADVICE YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING PEOPLE, THIS IS WHAT YOU COME UP WITH? You are trading micro lots on FX? Are you KIDDING ME? HOLY SHIT!

tomas262 and Sweet Bobby like this.
  10. padutrader

padutrader

it is demo i can trade 20 lots

#10     Feb 26, 2021