A little friendly advice....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Nofear777, Jun 20, 2007.

1. THere are alot of russle front runners right now.

They do their shuffle on friday....... Gotta watch it.

2. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

By "russle" do you mean Russell? Did you just crawl out of a cave or are you foreign or something??

Yeah, I think we all got this down already since it happens every year. Last year the front runners got roasted, so this year could be interesting.

Do tell Nostradamus, how are you playing the "russle" re-constitution?

3. HOly crap. Are you for real? Do you have any friends?

Stop for a second and look how you replied to someone who was trying to be helpfull to traders that may not be high and mighty as you.

GET A PERSONALITY.

4. amen..i sometimes woner why some people come to this board and post negativity.

5. I havent had a chance to reply since all hell started breaking loose after I made that post.

I love the way people treat each other on the internet. Needless to say if he made a wisecrack like that in person I would smack his teeth out.

Nerds should not trade. They always lose money anyway because they are losers for life. And thats a nerd.

6. pythagoras, euclid, newton, faraday, lagrange, einstein, decarte, laplace, d'alembert, were all nerds. Which ones were losers and why?

7. And I bet they all got their lunch money taken by this guy

[​IMG]

8. Jaxon

Jaxon

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. So they are reconstituting the indices on Friday. I don't see any mention of the 2000 index. Only the 3000 and the microcap. What will the net effect be on the index? If there is front running I would guess the consensus is down. Any idea why? Does it happen at any particular time on Friday?

9. I thought the front running was over several weeks ago.

#10     Jun 21, 2007