A little confused about understanding candlestick charts

Discussion in 'Trading' started by johnstac, Aug 12, 2012.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Do not correct someone's English when you too make English grammar/comprehension mistakes in this thread and other ET threads. To concentrate on my English as a facade and not your own while the facts I've stated are correct via what you've stated and implied were false along with stating via facts why Japanese Candlestick Analysis is less popular in Asia in comparison to the western hemisphere...you're just being a jerk. It's as simple as that and I won't try the go to Berlitz reply on you...its just lame.

Therefore, please go to bed to get some rest and don't wake up on the wrong side of the bed tomorrow. If you do, you have me permission to pick apart this message post to look for English mistakes or problems with my English comprehension of your messages. :D

P.S. Maybe Baron should change the website name from Elitetrader.com to EliteEnglishSpeaking.com

#31     Aug 13, 2012
  2. Gotta tel ya joke about the right side of the bed. White bread white boy gets drunk in a sleazy bar on the wrong side of the tracks. Wakes up in the morning with a pounding headache. Sees that he is wedged between the two fattest black girls he has ever seen. "Oh, my god, what have I done?" His head is against the headboard. His feet are against the footboard. Only way out is sideways. He gets up on fingers and toes and creeps over the less fat one. Her eyes come wide open, and she screams "Oh, no! Not me! I'se de bridesmaid!"

#32     Aug 13, 2012
  3. Ain nuffin' rong wid yo' anglish, bro! Ceptin' yo' lef da cedille offun da c in facesade.

#33     Aug 13, 2012
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Oh no...not the "I'se de..." phrase.

Where you from boy ?

:D

#34     Aug 13, 2012
  5. ==========
    Great points;
    Master Swing Trader[book],
    candle charts/pictures are worth 1,000 words.Dont get hung up on details like my blackbirds[aka crows] have green on them.Groundhogs/Pigs are pink or red[same thingLOL].

Most men are color blind anyway, compared to women:D ;
    wisdom is profitable to direct.

Monthly candles have probably made the most money;
    with the least comissions, yearly charts do well also.

As far as 5 minute charts;
    you better try to talk Don Bright Trading into a good comission rate, cause you willl need that,LOL.:D [Especially since even Don Bright doesnt like 5 minute charts].:cool:

#35     Aug 13, 2012
  6. NoDoji

NoDoji

Are you insinuating I could challenge Don Bright to a 5m chart trading duel and win???

:p

#36     Aug 13, 2012
  7. You're right, I shouldn't have said anything. And I wouldn't have if I hadn't forgotten your handle to be that of the one who is disliked, ignored and/or laughed at in nearly every thread in which he comments.

So, this 'jerk' will now let you get back to your fun with
    Rosy Palm and her 5 daughters.

#37     Aug 13, 2012
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I follow approximately 47 members here at Elitetrader.com via saving direct links to their user names so that I can see whatever they are saying. They're good members and don't run around starting crap with others. Just as important, they follow my commentary and we all communicate nicely with each other outside of ET and at Elitetrader.com as you notice (or won't acknowledge it) in many other threads here.

Once again, you have stated incorrectly the facts along with initiating crap in your replies. That's why I've implied I've read between the lines via your first reply here in this thread and compared it to your reply elsewhere on similar like topics. Thus, I'm holding you accountable for your past commentary.

Somebody has to tell you the following to stop being a jerk via those personal attacks. :D

I'll let you have the last reply...bye.

P.S. How's my English now ???

#38     Aug 13, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Always good stuff from you. Thanks:)

#39     Aug 13, 2012
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

dont worry hes just being jealous of you speak more languages than him.

#40     Aug 13, 2012