A little brain Teaser! I need your help and the answer will pertain to trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by limitupmike2, Feb 15, 2010.

1. BRAIN TEASER that will pertain to trading in the end

I am a large distributor of Steak Sauce.. I bottle my sauce in a bottle of similar shape, size, weight, and volume as A-1 which has a large market share.

I increased my sales by 25 % in one year? The increase in sales also coincided with an increase in net profit, so I did not just advertise the hell out of it and have the company lose money.

How do you think I did this?
    HOW DID I DO IT?

The sky is the limit with your answers.. anything you can think of .. is allowed, but remember i did increase profitability at the same time.

I look forward to your answers.. and trust me in the end.. how I did this will pertain to trading but do not think that way fo ryour answer.. look at it as a business question.. no i did not take the company public! or private placement or IPO.

Have fun..

2. MegaDeth

MegaDeth

You increased size of the mouth of the bottle by 25%. Easy 25% net profit increase!! :D

3. no, but that is a great idea!

4. Illum

Illum

Took market share

5. I hope he is not trying to get us into Amway.

lol

6. lynx

lynx

Pitched it to restaurants as a cheap way to refill their A1 bottles.

7. trendy

trendy

You finally got that fifth person to buy a bottle?

8. Popup ads on the internet that lead to rebill scams after the "free trial" so the reason your sales increased was because customers weren't able to cancel their $89.99 per month credit card charge because your customer service phone numbers didn't go anywhere.

amirite?

9. On a related note, your thread title doesn't make any sense.

How do you "need our help" if you already know the answer?

10. MegaDeth

MegaDeth

The inflation for the year was 25%. :D

#10     Feb 16, 2010