A list of all scam unregulated 3rd party educational vendors

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by emg, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Humpy

Humpy

Vince Stanzione

He was charging $500 for a simple MA crossover course !!

#971     Dec 18, 2013
  2. NoDoji

NoDoji

MA crossovers are simple, but learning how to profit from them could be worth $500.

:cool:

#972     Dec 18, 2013
  3. Humpy

Humpy

I can put you in touch if you are desperate ?

#973     Dec 18, 2013
  4. #974     Dec 30, 2013
  5. Michael Boulter (BM) is in a world of deep shit for conspiring with some programmer named James Stone who tried unsuccessfully to extort money from AMP. By the looks of the complaint filed by AMP, James Stone hooked up with Michael Boulter to use the forum to shit on AMP and then sent AMP's CEO warnings about bad press if he didn't pony up $65K.

Michael Boulter apparently was looking for revenge against AMP because they threatened to sue him in the past for libel and he allowed this con artist to do his dirty work on the forum.

One has to wonder if Michael Boulter wasn't in on the plan to get a piece of the money James stone was threatening AMP for. After all, we know Boulter lost his money and wife to trading.

And speaking of rich, Boulter has set up a legal defense contribution box on his website, asking his members to help foot the legal bill. He must think these members worship him.

#975     Mar 1, 2014
  6. OMoney

OMoney

What are all those people that their money was stolen by Oliver velez of Ifundtraders formally Velez Capital management VCM / Team Trading and Charlie Vacarro are doing? Does nothing happen when people are ripped off?

#976     Mar 1, 2014

7. What is her performance since The beginning ?

#977     Mar 4, 2014
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

I disagree. There is nothing about MA crossovers that is worth $500. And they could serve as a distraction to prevent a trader from ever learning how to meaningfully measure or just detect real trends and avoid false ones.

#978     Mar 5, 2014
  9. Good post, bro!

And may I remind everyone that I anticipated "a clusterfuck of lawsuits" to head Big Mike's way almost 6 months ago on this very forum? Let's call it a good start. It's good indeed.

Here is a link to this:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?p=3875561#post3875561

I am really not shocked by that, but how much he is to blame is better left to the court of law. I don't want to speculate here, though I am glad to see that someone is finally doing what many should have done a long time ago had they had the guts or time/money because that can be a costly business and only a bigger company can afford it.

I intend to revisit the other thread. I hope it stays open for a while. I don't come here that often.

#979     Mar 13, 2014
  10. You are showing your true colors of a crackpot and apologist for rip-off artists, the worst of whom is your beloved Big Mike, the greedy loser who charges $100 for free indicators.

Now, that's some generosity, "fundamentally different" from anything I have seen in this business.

Sheesh ...

#980     Mar 13, 2014