A list of all scam unregulated 3rd party educational vendors

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by emg, Dec 15, 2010.

1. He calls it "fees" now. Check his site.

Yes, he's a dream peddler. You can call it as you wish, but to me he is yet another BS artist and if you check his site you will see that the vendor density there is much higher than on ET. His forum is a forum for vendors not traders.

The poor suckers who get bamboozled by him and his vendor pals are just too dumb to figure out that they are merely tools in his scheme of bringing trading to the masses.

#901     Apr 2, 2013
  2. When he says he is getting closer to his dream of retiring to the topics...... is that money coming from trading or from website revenue?

I think a lot of people assume its trading profits but I suspect its more the latter than the former.

If you read between the lines of some of his comments, you could infer that he was an unprofitable scalper when he started the site back in 2009-10 and has in recent years found some profitability in swing trading.

The reason I say that is I have seen a number of traders follow that same pattern in forums/chats. They claim to be a daytrader scalper and dish out advice to others and talk about what they see. Then they suddenly switch to swing trading because its a better fit for them or some other reason. Then after enough time goes by they start making comments advising people away from scalping or daytrading, saying you'll never make money that way, when in reality its quite obvious they're indirectly admitting that they never made money daytrading themselves. Eventually they tend to disappear altogether, which usually means they didnt make money swing trading either. (LOL) :p

Some of Mike's comments and advice regarding scalping have fit perfectly into that pattern, especially since there are old threads where he shares his daytrading methods in the forum.

#902     Apr 2, 2013
  3. No, I was very surprised to find out that I was banned. Really. And the reason he gave me was "for posting BS."

Well, if that's the case so how come that Fat Tails is still a member there?

Pretty much everything this guy ever said about American vendors was a lie, often malicious. If that's not BS I don't know what is. I never said anything that could be considered even remotely offensive and definitely was not a premeditated lie.

See more about this guy here:

http://tradingloonies.wordpress.com/2013/03/01/sleazy-operator-underhanded-vendor-and-hypocrite/

#903     Apr 5, 2013
  4. Of course, it's the latter. I doubt he has time to trade running a large forum like that.

#904     Apr 5, 2013
  5. klafle73

klafle73

WOW the link you posted is indeed BS - I would have banned you too for that.

To me BigMike is a community of helpful traders. Fat Tails helped me personally multiple times.

Why do you guys think BMT is so popular. They must offer something good.

I give you one thing:
    lately more & more industry advertisement showed up. Lets see if they can keep the balance.

#905     Apr 6, 2013
  6. Looks like you came here to score brownie points with Big Bozo and his favorite German smear artist, Dirty Harry aka Fat Tails aka Harald Steinhaus.

So what that Fat Tails helped you several times? That does not invalidate what the Trading Loonies article says about this sleazy operator. If you don't understand something that elementary, I am not very surprised you need help from Fat Tails.

BMT a community of helpful traders? It's not really a community of traders. More like that of wannabes, losers, posers, and other assorted dipshits.

It's popular because the crowd like that constitutes 80% of every society. This forum is for the remaining 20%, so it may never be that popular, but quantity is not the same as quality.

I don't think you understand the concept of balance. It will never be balanced. It's a forum run by a vendor (who has yet to disclose this fact officially), moderated by vendors (not disclosed either), manipulated by vendors (Fat Tails and his sleazy "business" practices are a good example of how this works), so there is no balance and it will never be.

It's essentially a forum where a clique of vendors call the shots and people like you are tools to do their bidding.

You didn't like that article, did you? Well, truth hurts. Dirty Harry is not really all he wants you to believe he is. His help comes with strings attached. He is there to sell you something. I have nothing against this but his stealthy business is quite detestable.

#906     Apr 6, 2013
  7. BMT is a good forum. I go there for more serious discussion than is found on here the last few years. I have also been helped out by fat tails and he didn't try to get any money out of me lol.

#907     Apr 6, 2013
  8. Again, so what? Hitler loved animals. Big deal.

Harry is running a business there, was doing so for years without acknowledging it while slandering his American competitors from the safety of his German bunker. I don't care how many losers he helped. His help does not justify his sleazy business practices.

#908     Apr 6, 2013
  9. So quick to ban me? That speaks volumes about your oppressive mind. You must be a very valuable asset to that forum of losers and suckers. I am sure you feel there very much at home.

Incidentally, I did not post any links on the BMT forum. Nor did I start any threads.

I understand that freedom of speech is not your cup of tea, and since this is a forum where you can express yourself freely, you probably are in a wrong place.

What's worse, if you spend some more time here, you may actually learn how to think on your own, which would make your helpers like Harry the Ubermensch obsolete. I am afraid, they might not like it.

#909     Apr 6, 2013
  10. klafle73

klafle73

I am amused, lets continue :)

I start with:
    I am longer here than both of you.

#910     Apr 7, 2013