A list of all scam unregulated 3rd party educational vendors

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by emg, Dec 15, 2010.

1. emg

emg

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=212110&perpage=6&pagenumber=21

#871     Aug 14, 2012
  2. emg

emg

Updated List

Rockwell trading
    TraderInternational
    DayTradeToWin
    eMiniDayTrader.com
    nexgen
    priceactionroom.com
    eminitradingcourse.com
    blackjacktrader.com
    Millenium-Traders
    tradingonlinemadeeasy.com
    easyeminitrade.com
    vantagepointsoftwares.info
    winborntraders.com
    Mike Baghdady of Training Traders
    3minutetrader.com/alerts/[/url]
    2stocktrading.com/index.php[/url]
    killingstocks.com/[/url]
    bill duryea of ioamt.com
    Rhythm of the Markets
    Options Magic
    TradQuest Systems
    Dave Wright "Wave Rider/Trend Catcher"
    Bullseyetraders (Franz Shoar)
    ShadowTraders (not the TDAmeritrade)
    School of Trade SOT
    james16group.us/[/url]
    neweratrader.com/[/url]
    ktrader.com Oliver Velez and Greg Capra, founders of Pristine.com and Mastertrader.com,iFundTrader.com
    Woodies CCI Club
    Larry Levin Secrets of Traders
    ORDERFLOWANALYTICS.COM
    the Pro Trading LLC Richard Regan
    gorillagaps.com
    3stepislandtrader.com
    forex-trading-made-ez.com/
    lmt-forex-formula.com/welcome.html
    topdogtrading.com
    tradingstarpro.com
    robwessels.com elitetraders.nl
    rs of houston
    PureTick
    bootcamp.renegadetrader.com mark deaton
    learn-to-trade-and-invest.com, The Fractal Futures Trader

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2019
    #872     Aug 14, 2012
  3. Frits

Frits

Haha, yes I heard that Markus Heitkoetter, aka the gasbag had an "open house" this month. Whenever he has some sort of a marketing event, the number of views of my website goes up! His free webinars are a great marketing instrument for my website that exposes his scam, mwoeahahaha!!

Visitors of that free webinar mailed me that on the days he had an open house he suffered major losses! Not really a surprise since his powerful strategies are total crap.

He's doing a 3-day course in India next month (with T3B Markets). On the website where that seminar is promoted the name rockwell trading isn't mentioned once! I wonder... Posted the story of his scam on some Indian forums. Happy that traders from India were able to read about it.

Trade well gang and keep up the list EMG, great work! Don't forget to ad -whitelink trading- from Markus his brother Tobias Heitkoetter (or Heitkötter for our German readers)!

http://rockwelltradingscam.wordpress.com/

Shaka :cool: !

Frits

P.s. I got plastered last night an overslept terribly this morning. This for the first time in several years, but it kept me out of a sure loss trade lol!

#873     Aug 23, 2012
  4. Now that you guys made this extensive list of the scam artists,
    how challenging would it be to create a new thread listing the good trading websites?

Jeff

#874     Oct 3, 2012
  5. #875     Oct 3, 2012
  6. 8 posts and already SPAMMING???

and people wonder why these vendors get such a bad reputation.

free advertising destroyed by spamming.......do it the right way, not this way.

#876     Oct 9, 2012
  7. Hi , Just wanted to ask you guys why you have pristine in your scam list.

I have taken a lot of their free webinars and loved it and had a 14 day free trial to their trading room where i learnt a lot and made tiny bit of money using some of their picks. So the method i am convinved works but the cost of the program was very high. I did find some downloadable dvd's and content from their courses online from which i learnt a lot

Now i was considering taking their Prop trading course which cost total about 7k including risk capital etc.

Wondering why you guys think this is a scam , since it is a lot of money and i have not found any other good courses online.

#877     Oct 22, 2012
  8. After my research i have concluded and i am enrolling myself in the pristine prop trading course.

been a part of their trading room for 14 day free trial. the strategy works ,moderators had successful plays everyday ending net positive with a good sharp ratio and batting average. So convinced that the method works. Taken a lot of free webinars they host so they teach pretty well , love the teachers their. Very helpful staff so let's see how the prop course goes , could not find any bad review on pristine ,all the scam related news was about oliver velez who is no longer with pristine and does his own thing. though still his method works as well only its shameful that he got down to these low limits , sketchy guy.

though im convinved about pristine after hours and days of research and shortlisting form abuot 10-20 education providers including T3 , SMB Capital and others. Thogh T3 methods work as well its just that they are in DVD format so no interaction or follow up training with T3, so basically your on your own , for me interaction with the teacher is a big part so let's see how it goes.

#878     Oct 30, 2012
  9. Macho

Macho

Maybe they can offer you grammar classes ,too.

Shill.

#879     Oct 30, 2012
  10. Good luck with your grammar classes, You have fun with that. I have better things to do and i am not giving any tests here

#880     Oct 30, 2012