A list of all scam unregulated 3rd party educational vendors

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by emg, Dec 15, 2010.

1. greetings and thx

great job again and thx for sharing to perhaps save many from spending money with the company and so many others as well.

your personal trading going on alright, fritz?

#621     Jan 16, 2012
  2. usrx201

usrx201

I wanted to quote this letter I got from Preston James. I was hooked by him in his initial "master income trader". All Master Income Trader was covered calls with some puts on picked stocks. (most of them losers). And in the comments a lot of people posted complaints that that's all it was. I can't believe he's moved on and started another new website. Later I found out he had a website before the one I joined etc. the worst part was at least 5 different people called me trying to sell 'coaching program" services by Preston or another of his aids which was $8k for the 3 month regular, or $10k for the "full course" which mainly was some telephone mentoring time and "lots of homework" to be done by the trainee. Then last year, Preston was helping promoting "Karson Keith"(some kid who looked barely over 20) on Karson's new option trading. Actualy it was Karson's bad call during the regular Master Income Trader on some solar company in China that cost me at least $1k. The reason I got fooled was because part of Preston's material was some 20 page manifesto of how 'everyone else" was a trading education scam. Like I was foolish enough to think since his material talked so much about useless trading education material, Preston's material was supposedly exempt. Every year if at least 1000 other fools signed up after listening to his radio ad or seen his email (even some letters) that would be a cool 500x1000 = 500k without having to do any real trading, probably just sim trading bogus positions and still losing at it to boot! Luckily I had moved and changed my number. They would have kept calling me year after year with their telemarketing firm. I still get their spam email. Here's the latest one:

"
    Good morning!

So after countless requests (and a scrambling staff as a result),
    the video of a live, jam-packed strategy session that I held
    "secretly" on Thursday has been posted -and you can see it right here:

http://weeklyoptionswindfall.kajabi.com/fe/14636-2012-wealth-summit-replay

I didn't plan on posting this for all eyes to see, but I was told that it
    was information that just HAD to be shared.

So if you missed the webinar on Thursday and haven't seen this, you're
    really missing out.

The guarantee I'll make is this... you've never seen anything like this
    in any book, course or seminar on investing.

And with the market at an all-time high on the psycho meter, the
    information on this video is truly historic.

It's only going to be posted for a few more days.

See for yourself - you are minutes from discovering some of these
    amazing breakthroughs for yourself. Click the link below to watch:

Server bandwidth costs money...plus, with the internet, a lot
    of sharing and passing along takes place -- and this is meant
    for you only (as you'll see).

Enjoy - and yours for more profits,

Preston James

P.S. Here's the link to the power-packed Wealh Summit I held last
    Thursday:

http://weeklyoptionswindfall.kajabi.com/fe/14636-2012-wealth-summit-replay

"

#622     Jan 24, 2012
  3. usrx201

usrx201

And another email from "Mark Deaton". and his latest website and fool's gold method. (like the 6th or 7th website now)
    Notice how he throws a ballpark # "$19,000" which is probably the low-end average loss of most investors who invested a least 100k in the stock market. And his 3rd year he made $100k. haha. Probably from unfortunates who signed up with him. Just tell us how to start a scam trading education business and scam other newbie traders from $100k why don't you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How to go from losing $19,000 a year to making over $100,000

AND - YOU are about to MASTER -- Price Pattern Failures (please read)

I remember when I used to love trading so much I would lose sleep at night thinking about trading the next morning.

I would lie awake at night and literally dream (and think) of all I was going to do with all of my profits.

Vacations, cabin in the mountains, that new Mercedes!

It wasn't long before those dreams turned to the harsh reality that it just wasn't going to happen - every dime I ever made I gave back within days or a week.

What a disappointment.

I was able to fool myself for about a year, and when I finally did an accounting of my profit/loss, I was in the hole $19,210 for the year.

Whatever!

That's how my first year went, an average loss of $1600 a month!
    I'm surprised I'm still here :)

Then I realized something - There is so much to just 1 single trade, so many aspects to get good at that if I didn't treat it like a college course (or a business) how could I expect to be a decent trader?

It took me 2 more years but in my third year I made 6 figures trading - it was amazing - not just the 6 figures in 1 year, but overcoming a horrible problem that at the time seemed impossible.

Over $100,000 in my third year.

---------------------------------------------
    Here's how I did it...(and you can do it too)
    ---------------------------------------------

I took the basics, and the system I was trading and broke it down to its simplest parts - like my entry and my stop for example.

I began to really look at my entry and my stop and I studied them.

I created mind maps, checklists and several other AIDS to make sure I didn't make the same stupid mistakes over and over again.

I still made mistakes but once I really mastered the simplest tasks all of the sudden instead of losing $1600 a month I began to make several thousand.

This got exciting, but I was reluctant to start dreaming again. :)

The bottom line is this - when it comes to achieving excellence you need more than just a book or a video or God forbid TIPs and advice.

You need a method for comprehension and retention that allows you to be, not just a participant but an owner! - The information and content needs to become second nature to you.

This way when your trading, you don't have to think about this stuff.
    YOU JUST DO IT NATURALLY

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Instead of REACTING you start ANTICIPATING and being PROACTIVE
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Here's how you MASTER a trading technique and really learn to profit from it - for the long run...

** A Video (Introduction) - We all need examples to start with.
    ** A Manual (Reinforcement) - YOU MUST have a good MANUAL to re-enforce.
    ** Q&A (Clear any confusion) - Goota' have Q&A to tighten up loose ends.
    ** Help from EXPERTS (Solidify concepts) - Clear up misunderstandings.
    ** Strategy FORUM - (Strategy) - See how others use it successfully

------------------------------------------------------------------
    THIS KIND OF DISCOVERY PROCESS WILL MAKE YOU A KILLING IMMEDIATELY
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Question is are you ready ?

What if you could take this topic of Price pattern failures and absolutely master it like this?

Literally make it second nature to you.

Master price pattern failures and you have 1 single strategy that very few know how to use to build an account FAST!

Title : "Price Pattern Failures"

Action step for total mastery...

1. 40 minute video step by step instructions 2. 14 page manual with pictures - and every detail from video 3. Q&A with the instructor 4. Help from fellow traders via a FORUM (A strategy forum not a chat box)

This forum is private and it has 1 theme and 1 theme only

------------------
    SHARING STRATEGIES
    ------------------

Here's a complete sample from Module 1 (part 1) in the Boot Camp.

Keep in mind there's 5 modules with 23 parts total (almost 15 hrs. of pure strategy)

Please enjoy this IT WILL IMPROVE YOUR GAME GUARANTEED

Download the notes - they are yours to keep - if you like it and you want to get this entire $1500 value for $97 here is a coupon good until Wednesday at midnight (Doesn't start til Monday at 12 noon)

here is the promotion code - 300

(This gets u $300 off the $397 price point your total will be just $97 for everything.)

Keep this code you won't get a link until tomorrow.

Hope to you see you inside where you can access over 15 hours worth of video, manuals and other killer training that will take you from LOSING to WINNING on a fast-rack!!!

Click this link to see this killer video (also check out the Cliff Notes)

http://bootcamp.renegadetrader.com/price-pattern-failures

Sincerely,

Mark Deaton

PS - The "UNHEARD OF GUARANTEE" - Let me also say that you risk nothing - you can have up to 90 days to go through this information and if it doesn't at least double your accuracy and profitability all you have to do is send me an email and you get a refund no questions asked.

"

#623     Jan 24, 2012
  4. glad to know several other fools are still trying to fool other fools....

#624     Jan 24, 2012
  5. usrx201

usrx201

there are a few generally more favorable material by consensus among trading forums. While they may not offer an immediate winning method , they do offer plenty of material at a reasonable price, far more material than the scam sites.
    A couple here:

Al Brooks: his set of price action books. altogether a thousand pages of solid material. Just reading through them (may take a long while) gives you valuable price chart analysis practice along without depending on lagging indicators.

www.bigmiketrading.com ; to download indicators, now you have to join elite membership for 50 bucks. But there's a bunch of systems and indicators and webinars and discussion. There are at least 10 different systems on there to try out. even if they are lagging indicators there are good entry ideas.
    You can check out the free boards where most of the posts still are. There's a lot of great practical stuff already. Registration and number of new members continue to skyrocket.

#625     Jan 24, 2012
  6. just wonder if you are working or promoting for that website mentioned herein?

what are some of the benefits for traders wannabe?

are you a paid member yourself, pls?

thx, you do not need to respond, if you do not feel comfortable, K?

#626     Jan 24, 2012
  7. emg

emg

under review

#627     Jan 31, 2012
  8. whenever i saw that name and its contents, they both were labelled as scam without having to do any review.

but then perhaps you have much more time on your side.

have fun reviewing and do not allow yourself to be sucked in either, K? LOL

#628     Jan 31, 2012
  9. emg

emg

I don't see any scam on preston james, however, i find mark deaton very very very disturbing.

will explain:

#629     Feb 2, 2012
  10. Frits

Frits

Rob Wessels is already on the list. Now he's giving it another go under a different name. He teamed up with some charlatans. Please add elitetraders.nl to the list! Funny how they use other sites' names to gain trust.

Keep up the good work guys!

www.rockwelltradingscam.wordpress.com

Shaka :cool: ,

Frits

#630     Feb 7, 2012