A list of all scam unregulated 3rd party educational vendors

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by emg, Dec 15, 2010.

1. DWV

DWV

Add
    1. eminijunkie.com
    2. Dave Wright "Wave Rider/Trend Catcher"

#41     Mar 17, 2011
  2. so its ok with you if some crook scams your grandma out of her life savings?

#42     Mar 17, 2011
  3. 0008

#43     Mar 17, 2011
  4. A franchise? It clearly states you DO NOT need to be a professional trader to own one of our franchises--- I guess I now have the choice between a Subway or Trading Academy--- GEEEEEEEEEEZ !!

Why Online Trading Academy
    Market Size
    Millions of Baby Boomers are in need of a financial education. And this market is projected to grow. Baby Boomers are more hands on with their nest egg than preceding generations nearing or in retirement. They want to control their financial destiny but many realize that in today’s volatile financial markets it’s critical to have an education to manage their money with the skill and confidence of a Wall Street Pro. Check out the video on the right side of this page, which contains a recent CNBC story on Baby Boomers going back to school featuring Online Trading Academy.

While Baby Boomers are a large segment of Online Trading Academy’s graduate base, they are not the only segment that we serve. Our students come from all walks of life, social statuses, professions and income brackets. Anyone who wants to take more control of their financial future, either as an active investor or professional-level trader, can benefit from an Online Trading Academy education.

The top 6 online brokers in the United States have 23 million combined accounts (this figure is growing at a 20% annual rate) and a combined market cap of just over $40 billion. Owning an Online Trading Academy franchise will provide you with the tools and resources to train these people on the skills they need in order to dramatically improve their trading skills in this dynamic new environment.

Protected Territory
    We only award one license into each major market, so you won't have any other Online Trading Academy franchises nearby. Each franchisee has the exclusive right to market in their territory. Additionally, Online Trading Academy provides global marketing support and all leads driven from global marketing initiatives within each territory are transferred to the local franchise location in real-time.

Ready to Go Business Model
    You do not need to be a professional trader to own this business. And we provide all the training and support you need. Our franchisees also enjoy low fixed costs along with a sophisticated operating model and full support from our corporate office.

As an Online Trading Academy franchise owner you will receive:
    A proven business model that has been tested and refined for 11 years.

An extensive partner and affiliate network that provides your business with customer leads, rebates on products, and tuition reimbursement programs.

Exclusive course work and access to highly trained instructors all of whom have extensive professional trading backgrounds.

Extensive Training, which includes:
    Two weeks of intensive training for you, the Franchise Owner

On-site training for your entire team

Access to a comprehensive library of operations manuals and web based training materials

Ongoing operations support from a senior management team with over 200 years of experience in franchising and in the global financial markets

A customized marketing plan and ongoing support provided to you by industry veterans in financial services marketing.

Industry Veterans will:
    Help you create a lead generation plan

Help you create a Public Relations plan for your area

Make professional marketing materials available to you, including customized T.V. and Radio commercials, direct mail, email, and online advertising

#44     Mar 17, 2011
  5. I don't think they are any at all.

The only classes anyone should take are the basic courses offered in community colleges covering the basics of investments and the mechanics involved.

#45     Mar 17, 2011
  6. IMHO, EOTPRO is a scam, too.

#46     Mar 17, 2011
  7. There is a reason why we have police to protect the weak from the strong at the point of criminality. It becomes very hard, however, to draw this line in trading. Unless you are a Buy-And-Hold equity guy, you are hoping to make money at someone else's expense.

This concept of Qualified Investor is important. When dealing with big deals between wealthy entities, there are lawyers involved, and sometimes the contract reads like a game of chicken - which party is the one who will actually get the screwed in the end.

We can't expect every business deal gone awry to be renegotiated in the courts, but can avoid bankrupting people who really can't afford to lose their money.

#47     Mar 17, 2011
  8. DGunz

DGunz

I understand your point, It is a very good one. I said originally that of course there should be fundamental protections to protect that from happening. I wouldnt want my grandmother or yours to lose her life savings. Psychics are scams too, and so are most of the beauty creams that tell your wife it will regenerate her skin, and so are $500 jeans that tell you they are the "best" you've ever worn.

Everyone is selling a promise, a dream, you get what you pay for. If you paid top $$$ for a shitty system, too bad, lesson learned. You are now stronger, lets all move on. I didnt say it was right, I'm just pointing out that regulating vendors is overkill. But you still make a good point, we can agree to disagree.

#48     Mar 17, 2011
  9. emg

emg

Updated lists:

Rockwell trading
    Puretick
    TraderInternational
    DayTradeToWin
    eMiniDayTrader.com
    nexgen
    priceactionroom.com
    eminitradingcourse.com