A list of all scam unregulated 3rd party educational vendors

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by emg, Dec 15, 2010.

1. He is.

#11     Dec 29, 2010
  2. bigpapi

bigpapi

Hmm I suggest you look into the history of this website and the owner before taking anything there serious.

#12     Dec 29, 2010
  3. Make sure you put Winborntraders.com on top of that list. I just checked the results page, it's a complete lie and a straight out scam. Besides lying on the fills which was proven here on multiple occasions, they only show gross results before commissions and they exclude break even trades. If you take the result they show for the month of November:

Total: 8 ES pts
    Number of trades: 136

Well in fact, you add the break even trades - quite a few -and subtract the commisions for a total net LOSS of more than $350. Not the +8pts they announce. If that is not the ultimest scam...

#13     Dec 29, 2010
  4. zdreg

zdreg

nobody is going to sue. u will learn more from the negative experiences of other people.

#14     Dec 29, 2010
  5. I know most of you don't like Sykes, but these kind of reviews is what he is trying to do with http://www.investimonials.com I believe. Would be nice to have at least 1 site that has reviews and such.

#15     Dec 29, 2010
  6. joe4422

joe4422

Liars and scammers sites:

eminiaddict.com
    tradethemarkets.com
    puretick.com
    winborntraders.com

#16     Dec 30, 2010
  7. I think I can top those. Mike Baghdady of Training Traders has aired a TV ad on Bloomberg and CNBC (probably only in Europe) where amongst other things he has claimed to the World Trading Champion 2009. Of course no such title exists but that doesnt worry him. He also claimed in the ad to have trained a hedge fund manager but it turns out the guy in the ad works for him and the hedge fund doesnt exist.

He is now promoting something called the New Turtle Traders where he claims to be backing 10 new traders to the value of a million pounds. He has apparently had 10,000 applicants from the general public who assume he is some sort of trading tycoon doing them all a great favour.

Unfortunately though he is not a trading tycoon and is in fact filing for bankruptcy. In an affadavit filed with the court he has declared that he makes no income from trading, just from training courses.

None of these guys selling courses or software are making money trading their own systems, they are just marketing this stuff to gullible people who are desperate for the latest get rich quick scam. People fall for these things without doing any background checks, they are blinded by greed and dont want to hear anything that spoils it.

#17     Jan 10, 2011
    tradexxx0001 likes this.
  8. #18     Jan 10, 2011
    Alamo Kid likes this.
  9. danielc1

danielc1

Nyse
    Nasdaq
    CME
    CFE
    CBOT
    CCE