A list of all scam unregulated 3rd party educational vendors

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by emg, Dec 15, 2010.

1. destriero

destriero

Dear Avery,

I've threatened the guy on here (Alex W.) under my previous nick "atticus" so no, I am not supportive of the scammer.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/search/8997950/?q=puretick&o=date&c[user][0]=69453

#1091     May 1, 2019
  2. AXM

AXM

Well is seems destriero you are exactly like Alex W the scammer - foul language, belligerent insults, sexually deviant comments, which you are forced to retract; well no matter - you look good with a muzzle on. And nice to see that that yellow teeth gopher pic of Alex with that absurdly stupid top gun shirt is taken down; all is left is to dismantle Dow Daddy and mpdxc (Alex W's hidden self). So refreshing that Alex cannot even step out of the shadows - so hated is he. Any news on these details:

1. is he allowed to talk to Slobodnick and Carter now that they are convicted of CFTC fraud? After all he hired them at Puretick.
    2. Does the CFTC pending fraud investigation of Puretick/Market Dancer prevent you from speaking to former Puretick employees like Nancy Wasilewski or Sandra Bellizzi and Tanya Quinn, the ones you had affairs with? Why does Nancy not talk to you?
    3. Have Alex ever taken a single trade in real time with 100% transparency start to finish?
    4. How would you sum up Dow Daddy in a truthful word?

#1092     May 2, 2019
  3. destriero

destriero

What have I retracted? I think you're conflating. You're obviously either a student of one of these idiots, or worse, one of these room operators.

I went after PureTick. So yeah, you're sideways on this. Woefully out of your depth.

I don't know any of these people and WTF would you bother? Turn 'em in and move along. He's not posting here, and he would be dealt with quickly if he were (posting).

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2019
    #1093     May 2, 2019
  4. Avery

Avery

These 4 rooms seem exact versions of each other with same marketing strategy - all without a refund. ES futures just went dark so a new version is probably coming/

#1094     May 2, 2019
  5. fishbones

fishbones

destriero:

1. is Alex allowed to talk to Slobodnick and Carter now that they are convicted of CFTC fraud? After all he hired them at Puretick.
    2. Does the CFTC pending fraud investigation of Puretick/Market Dancer prevent you from speaking to former Puretick employees like Nancy Wasilewski or Sandra Bellizzi and Tanya Quinn, the ones you had affairs with? Why does Nancy not talk to you?
    3. Have Alex ever taken a single trade in real time with 100% transparency start to finish?
    4. How would you sum up Dow Daddy in a truthful word?

#1095     May 2, 2019
  6. Avery

Avery

destriero or mpdxc: does Alex look like this? Is he deaf?

#1096     May 2, 2019
  7. AXM

AXM

he does look like that - saw him outside his trailer and he is deaf or nearly so.

#1097     May 2, 2019
  8. speedo

speedo

:D

#1098     May 2, 2019
  9. thought we lost you: I have questions for destriero:
    1. Where does the CFTC investigation of Puretick/Market Dancer fraud stand (copy of email in case you are confused)
    2. Will that fraud investigation be widened to to include Dow Daddy? If not why not?
    3. Why does Dow Daddy post videos narrated by Alex W but hide his name and face?
    4. Is there any update to the NY Times article that Alex W was diagnosed with mixed type psychoneurosis and chronic, undifferentiated schizophrenia- could he plead lack of mental capacity in the CFTC investigation?

#1099     May 2, 2019
  10. destriero

destriero

1. You're fvcking nuts.
    2. My sole interaction with PureStick was circa 2008 (ON ET) and I threatened the loser.
    3. I had never heard of Market Dancer or DowDaddy since they were mentioned in this thread.
    4. I trade volatility. This piker shit isn't in my wheelhouse.

Have a nice day.

#1100     May 2, 2019