A list of all scam unregulated 3rd party educational vendors

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by emg, Dec 15, 2010.

1. I feel hot air - no power - her room is 100% transparent as are her trades and her track record- go to her site and check it out. There at 50 room members (packed) - so feel the truth - since you are not a member you speak from a position of ignorance and as Einstein said - ignorance is not an opinion. And focus Destriero = Alex W from Destin Fl - this posting is about scam Alex W, scam Rick Carter and scam Mark Slobodnick.

#1081     Apr 29, 2019
  2. and a fun fact: this original posting thread is about 8.5 years old - for 3rd part scam rooms the THE VERY FIRST ROOM LISTED WAS ALEX WASILEWSKI AND PURETICK! My oh my look how far the fist listed scam room has come. Ps - your teeth are yellow in the top guy T pic - just gross and that pic is 18 years old - I asked Sandra (worked at Puretick and with whom....) and your daughter Nancy to confirm.

#1082     Apr 29, 2019
  3. destriero

destriero

Are you the guy's dentist? WTF are you rambling about?

Right, so you were burned by Alex so you went with another scam room?

#1083     Apr 29, 2019
  4. These forums are designed for the exchange of information that may improve our knowledge and success in trading. Accordingly as regards Puretick – the #1 scam room first mentioned 8.5 year ago - might I offer:

1. Puretick was never a trade room; it was always a chat room. Trades were never executed in real time; there were no charts or DOMs and entries were given as diffuse narrative (buy, buy buy; sell, sell sell). Puretick was all vendor/no trader and to have indicated otherwise would be fraudulent. It does not matter what Alex did and said - he never traded.
    2. Since trades were never executed, there could never have been a track record yet one was posted. Such a track record could not have reflected the chat room as no trades were executed in the chat room. Said track record was fraudulent. Based on this and the above, co-conspirators Slobodnik and Carter are cooperating with the CFTC as regards Puretick.
    3. Since Puretick was always a chat room without a valid track record, Alex Wasilewski as never a trader but instead a salesman. Alex holds a only HS education, has no formal licenses or certifications but as head salesman (posing as a trader) he did believe that a certain amount of controversy and commotion was good for membership sales evident by his narcissistic, arrogant, clumsy, rude and ignorant treatment of room clientele, associates and certainly chat room comments. Alex has over 1200 negative postings, the most of any person in the futures arena.
    4. Many sites indeed present themselves as “trade rooms’ but are chat rooms using typed entries (The Traders Inst – also under CFTC investigation); entries as levels (Ace Trades, Horst Trades, Back to the Future Trading); lines (Dr. Bill, Fibonacci Trading Institute; Acad Day Trading), dots or circles (Day Trading the Futures; Jig Saw Trader); or areas (J Baker Analytics; Diamond Setups). Even thought such chat trade instructions might have worked, the fact remains according to CFTC none of these are actual trades but surrogate instructions - nothing more than an alert.
    5. Both Puretick and Market Dancer chat rooms have fail rooms and gone. Talking about them is worthless; learning from them is valuable.

As traders our best chances of learning to trade with success and profit come from trades we can see, understand and mirror/duplicate in real time; trades need to be executed on a chart or DOM - otherwise they are not traders but alerts; trades need to be shown with stops and targets; trades need to be shown from beginning to end and from which detailed, truthful and complete track records are posted of such trades. This is in our best interests. You cannot learn what you cannot see, cannot measure or is otherwise hidden from you. Puretick was totally worthless and its listing as #1 scam room 8.5 years ago was and still is richly deserved.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    #1084     Apr 29, 2019
    Dazz likes this.
  5. destriero

destriero

#1085     Apr 30, 2019
  6. Avery

Avery

As he would have you believe but you are ill-informed; Alex is alive and well in Dow Daddy; told us he has 235 clients; he narratives their videos (See ) but totally hides his face and name (as any scammer would) and still writes his moronic drivel 2000+ word emails written like 4th grader (see attached). So hubba hubba - so this thread is so so timely - the grand scammer of all is now Dow Daddy and our new chant is: Down with Dow Daddy ---Down with Dow Daddy--- Down with Dow Daddy .

#1086     Apr 30, 2019
  7. I agree - I have listened to Dow Daddy videos and they are 100% Alex W scam head; and he used a alter name of Roger but he still writes likes a child - still is neurotic, psychotic, caustic, idiotic and moronic. Beware traders: Dow Daddy is Alex W from Puretick and Market Dancer. I agree: Down with Dow Daddy.

#1087     Apr 30, 2019
    Dazz likes this.
  8. AXM

AXM

I could not believe it but yes _ ALEX W is in Dow Daddy and that must now be the new #1 Scam room - he tried to sneak away and begin his scam and frauds and fakes while hiding his face and vile name. I was watched Dr. Dean's video on Traders Talk Live and he had a picture of Alex digitally age progressed for the last 20 years or so - man does Alex look adjusted so decrepit. Scammers move from room to room to room - Murphy Peper (also a first class scam) went from Trade Confident to Simply Profit to Smart Entries, changing his name each time.

And yes - Alex W has yellow teeth - looks like a gopher - and a top gun shirt - oh please how childish- all for the scammer of the decade! And with the CFTC he many be going to prison so used prison bitch name generator and his is: mangina. Cockroach seems better! Down with Dow Daddy.

#1088     Apr 30, 2019
    Dazz likes this.
  9. Avery

Avery

I have questions for destriero as you you seem to be supportive of Alex W/Puretick etc, perhaps can you give some updates on:
    1. Where does the CFTC investigation of Puretick/Market Dancer fraud stand (copy of email in case you are confused)
    2. Will that fraud investigation be widened to to include Dow Daddy? If not why not?
    3. Why does Dow Daddy post videos narrated by Alex W but hide his name and face?
    4. Is there any update to the NY Times article that Alex W was diagnosed with mixed type psychoneurosis and chronic, undifferentiated schizophrenia- could he plead lack of mental capacity in the CFTC investigation?

Glad Dow Daddy is firmly on the list of 3rd party scams - so very very good to know; how about you?

• CFTC.jpg
      CFTC.jpg
      File size:
      204.5 KB
      Views:
    #1089     May 1, 2019
    Dazz likes this.
  10. AXM

AXM

Question for mpdxc: you seem very familiar with Alex W details:
    1. is he allowed to talk to Slobodnick and Carter now that they are convicted of CFTC fraud? After all he hired them at Puretick.
    2. Does the CFTC pending fraud investigation of Puretick/Market Dancer prevent you from speaking to former Puretick employees like Nancy Wasilewski or Sandra Bellizzi and Tanya Quinn, the ones you had affairs with? Why does Nancy not talk to you?
    3. Have Alex ever taken a single trade in real time with 100% transparency start to finish?
    4. How would you sum up Dow Daddy in a truthful word?

#1090     May 1, 2019
    Dazz likes this.