A list of all scam unregulated 3rd party educational vendors

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by emg, Dec 15, 2010.

1. mpdxc

mpdxc

Handley was tossed out of the pharmaceutical industry on federal charges. If you read around on tradingschools, there is exposed dirt about him posted. There is also a yt video of him selling underhanded review deals such as membership on his 'titans' list.

#1061     Oct 20, 2016
  2. What if the educator makes no actual performance claims?

#1062     Oct 27, 2016
  3. 'Educator' -- LOL

#1063     Oct 27, 2016
  4. Why don't you just educate yourself. Yes, it can be a pain in the ass to do research, but ignorance is hardly a better option. Just because Trump, Big Mike and their ilk love poorly educated does not mean that the poorly educated are getting the best deal by hanging out in the company of such men or following their advice.

Here's a category that contain articles about futures.io:
    https://tradingloonies.wordpress.com/category/futures-io/

You can also check out this category:
    https://tradingloonies.wordpress.com/category/big-mike-trading-forum/

#1064     Dec 15, 2016
  5. I am not affiliated with them. Not a vendor either. However, Big Mike is a vendor, or a crypto-vendor, so perhaps that's where you should focus.

Also, the trading loonies blog is not promoting any vendors nor does it sell anything. They are as independent and without a shred of conflict of interest as possible.

#1065     Dec 15, 2016
  6. Vendetta? Why don't you first disclose that you are a shill for Emmet Moore, a certified criminal that served about 3 years for scamming his fellow citizens. Insinuating that trading loonies have some ulterior motives for exposing Big Mike without providing evidence for that is uncool to say the least. Especially that it comes from a shill for someone like Emmet Moore.

I cannot speak for them, but here is a quote that may explain why they focus on Big Mike more than on other vendors - see this article https://tradingloonies.wordpress.com/2016/11/04/big-mike-is-no-hillary-clinton-but/ :

"Our issue with Big Mike is precisely of the same kind. Nothing else, nothing more. His is the most sleazy, manipulative, fraudulent vendor business we know of and since it’s also pretty influential, we focus on it more than on some small, usually ephemeral, vendor fish. Just as you would focus more on what a US president is doing rather than what a Joe Schmoe may be doing."

#1066     Dec 15, 2016
  7. You can take all the courses and traderooms you want but nothing can replace live screen time, back testing and forward testing.

#1067     Dec 15, 2016
  8. All of them are scams , as far as trader is concerned .Almost all are trading failures , they can't take money out of the market , they take it out of new unsuspecting new traders .

They have all the knowledge of failed traders .If you want to spot one on forums , they are usually suck up names on forums , their job is to impress noobs.

Suck up names on forums , I mean zoos

technical anaysis pro
    Mr chartist
    Socrates
    Plato

suck ups.jpg

#1068     Dec 16, 2016
    murray t turtle and CSEtrader like this.
  9. mpdxc

mpdxc

Excuse me, I'm not a shill for Emmett. I'm just an observer who finds tradingschools useful and entertaining to read. Just viewing what's on tradingloonies, my reaction was that it read like a singular raging venomous rant on Big Mike. I think the typical first time visitor to both sites would agree.

Maybe traderob is right and you are one of those banned and the one who runs the tradingloonies blog. I recall you posting loonies is "good stuff".

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    #1069     Dec 17, 2016
  10. I've subscribed to a few services/newsletters over the last 15 years or so. Some were ok, but the vast majority didn't work for me. I won't slam them because they all had one thing in common: They all refunded my money as requested, as long as it was still within the trial period.

Except one.....

Mark Deaton and his Bollinger band system. He offers a 60-day money back guarantee, but after I contacted him several times for a refund, he didn't even answer his emails.

I usually have no issues with "test-driving" certain system and newsletters. But with guys like Mark Deaton around, I will think twice about subscribing to ANY of them.

BTW, he also goes by "Renegade Trader" (how cute!) and does business under Hatt Publishing.

Just a word of caution.

Happy Holidays To All!

#1070     Dec 23, 2016