A list of all scam unregulated 3rd party educational vendors

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by emg, Dec 15, 2010.

1. traderob

traderob

One of the first things that should be asked of any vendor trader is to see his p/l statement for at least a year.
    If he comes back with bs such as he can't show you because it is against some regulations then he is a scam. The only regulations are that any statements must be truthful, not doctored.

#1001     Dec 31, 2014
  2. traderob

traderob

I had a very brief look at tandem trader on underground trader.
    Hmm seems he was indicted in 2009 for pump and dunp scheme.

#1002     Dec 31, 2014
  3. moonmist

moonmist

Yes. Something like that.

If memory serves, it occurred few months after the 2006 NYC Traders Expo.

#1003     Dec 31, 2014
  4. tandh

tandh

what about eminiaddict.com? He doesn't even make calls. Only shows in hindsight what a genius he is.

#1004     Jan 2, 2015
  5. tandh

tandh

daytradingradio.com? I know they're a sponsor, will that keep them off this list? Or what about that boone guy? He's friends with the site owner, maybe that will keep him off this list too.

#1005     Jan 2, 2015
  6. GiantDog

GiantDog

Jaguar trading. The guy was trading before the room opened and then taking out his losses on Ninja Trader. He claimed he was a 90% win rate trader that made 2-6k a day. A complete phony. After getting busted he changed his whole website to hide everything.

#1006     Jan 5, 2015
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    #1007     Jan 23, 2015
  8. Not sure how you can determine scam etc...All i can say is through experience...if they aint showing it..it aint real

#1008     Jan 27, 2015
  9. everyone knows oliver velez is a fraud , he used to run pristine trading, Recently the best pristine traders left pristine and seems like pristine is getting back to its old model of selling snake oil as they kept all the fake traders who trade on demo and never show their results

check this screenshot, turns out oliver velez owns a major stake in pristine.. no wonder

#1009     Mar 19, 2015
  10. Ollie was a member of the grand havanna room in NYC, along with myself. He parked his Bentley outside on the street--- He was a cool guy but never knew he traded for a hedge fund. Anyone know which one?

#1010     Mar 20, 2015