A list of all non-scam 3rd party vendors

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by baggerlord, Jun 23, 2011.

1. soo.... Bone, how much exactly do you charge for your webinars?

#21     Jul 3, 2011
  2. bone

bone

Not a webinar. I work with each client on an individual basis.

And since you cannot use a link or provide your bonafides in confidence, DENIED.

#22     Jul 3, 2011
  3. That thread is nothing but a bunch of dummies bashing every vendor known to the internet, with hardly any firsthand experience.. Your reading comprehension could use a little fine tuning. And yes, the fame is nice.

Lol.

#23     Jul 3, 2011
  4. Bones has asked me to provide some feedback on his system within this forum.

I am a client of his and would like to confirm he is the real deal. Being an independent trader who straight position trades the ES, looking at multiple instruments and spreading has been a totally new and undiscovered area of trading for me. Bones has show great expertise and above all patience in teaching me his method. I have been testing his strategy over the last few months and have been pleased with its performance.

His consultancy is tailored to the individual’s needs. Together we have looked at how I can supplement my own trading by swing trading spreads over larger timeframes so that it does not interfere with the focus I have on the ES during the trading day. We have considered my risk capital and the amount of risk/volatility my account can handle and have chosen the appropriate markets to suit this.

Having jumped enthusiastically into trading the markets before and been burnt severely, I have been taking my progress with the spreads in a very prudent manner ensuring that I fully understand the system and its implementation before risking capital. I am still paper trading but I am looking to open an account over the next few months.

Overall I am very pleased with the service to date and can only recommend his services.

Best Wishes,
    Craig

#24     Jul 7, 2011
  5. I'm reading Al Brooks price action book right now and it is horribly written but has some really really good content. It even discusses a concept I learned from AustinP that I hadn't seen anywhere else. I even tried googling it and no one seems to use it.

Really good book, would highly recommend if you don't mind slogging through the poor writing.

#25     Jul 7, 2011
  6. emg

emg

u sound like austinp

#26     Jul 7, 2011
    #27     Jul 12, 2011
  8. I am afraid you are dismissing these people too glibly. These people are often very right. I am not into vendor bashing, but I believe those who are skeptical of vendors have a place here as much as those who are "enthusiastic" about them. Otherwise, there is no balance. I think ET has a fairly good balance between shills and bashers, which is good and healthy.

#28     Jul 12, 2011
  9. bone

bone

Why are you quoting me ? I have absolutely no relationship to anyone you describe in your posts, I have no relationships or memberships in any of the internet forums you describe, you know nothing about me, and you have never spoken to any of my clients.

Creepy, dude. Really.

#29     Jul 12, 2011
  10. bone

bone

Dude, you have exactly three posts total on your ET membership. And they are all here.

Look at your post history. Apparently, you do not care to discuss trading.

99% of my posts are out in the trading threads talking about trading - specifically, spread trading. See for yourself.

And I do not recall ever exchanging CV's or professional references with you, so please direct your unilateral judgements elsewhere.

#30     Jul 12, 2011