A list of all non-scam 3rd party vendors

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by baggerlord, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Just for the record: I've got nothing against Bone, and do not know anything good or bad about his trading. We only had a very funny head bump into each other last friday.:p

#11     Jun 29, 2011
  2. bone

bone

Ditto, thanks for the joust ! Well done and take care.

#12     Jun 29, 2011
  3. bone

bone

Triple Nickel is a client who went live on March 01, 2011 and has returned 45% on his initial account balance to date. Any serious prospect whom I screen in advance regarding trading skillsets is welcome to contact him and other clients privately and independently. Ask them whatever you want.

#13     Jun 29, 2011
  4. May I ask the approximate size ( let's assume ES ) moved during that outstanding quarter?.

Were those quarterly returns an outlier or are they relatively consistent performance across several accounts/clients/etc?.

#14     Jun 30, 2011
  5. bone

bone

One lot futures spreads. For example, one of the positions taken was short Dec 11 Eurodollars and long Dec 12 Eurodollars as a calendar spread position.

That particular client (triplenickel) went live on March 01, 2011 with a $25K account. He has returned 45% net on that as of yesterday.

In four months, on a net basis, he has over $36K in his account. Advantage Futures clearing, CTS front end, eSignal running my models, those expenses deducted from the account. Non-Member rates.

Swing trading futures spreads.

Max drawdown ridiculously modest.

Overnight SPAN performance bond margin credits of 65 % to 90 %.

I have another client who went live on April 01, 2011.

Same scenario, returned 10% net all expenses as of Friday June 24.

And that includes an impulsive scalping debacle which earned my wrath because he deviated from his trading plan.

Swing trading futures spreads.

Of course, I have 60 clients who keep trading their 'bread and butter' core trades and swing trade my spread model for an additional revenue stream. And they were really good before they hired me.

Any serious prospect whom I screen in advance regarding trading skillsets is welcome to contact him and other clients privately and independently. Ask them whatever you want.

#15     Jun 30, 2011
  6. Some of the better advice I have seen here, especially the part about the entourage of shills. In the end all that really counts are actual *multi-year* real money trading statements and that is something the Dream Merchants and their shills are never able to produce.

#16     Jul 3, 2011
  7. zdreg

zdreg

#17     Jul 3, 2011
  8. bone

bone

Exactly. I agree 100 %, due diligence is mandatory. And that is a two-way street - I interview prospects and if you are a newbie forget about it.

#18     Jul 3, 2011
  9. bone

bone

Skeptic, I am more than willing to compare my trading metrics to yours. Fo reals, playa.

#19     Jul 3, 2011
  10. bone

bone

Please identify said 'shill', and please name your recompense when proven otherwise - this is a trading forum, and risk is a given.

Let us fly into Orlando - myself, 'shills', yourself, complete with trading statements. Let Baron decide. Let Baron call FCMs to confirm account statement.

In terms of risk, I would say at a minumum, $25K cash.

#20     Jul 3, 2011