A Link for Pabst

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error 404, Dec 2, 2003.

1. jem

jem

Calling Gore the people's president is funny spin. The people were begging Gore to become a person. Instead he was a stiff uncomfortable disingenuous poll reading non man.

Had he been able to show any personality and integrity he would have been the people's president. That is exactly what he is missing, man of the peopleness.

#31     Dec 3, 2003
  2. so true...next to Gore, some dumb texan managed to look like the people's man.

party crap aside, it's a strange world of non-reality we live in when people vote based on personability rather than qualifications.

#32     Dec 3, 2003
  3. Hey, thanks! You're saying here that I did have credibility on ET. That's nice.

As far as calling GWB "great", he is. That's why he'll be re-elected.

#33     Dec 3, 2003
  4. What was up with that??

#34     Dec 3, 2003
  5. Do you remeber Gore when he gave the consession speech? Many said if he had been that way during the campaign they would have voted for him.

Did you see Gore on Jay Leno after the election, when he had his beard? Without the pressure Gore was very likeable and funny.

My point is that if Gore could just relax and be himself, ala Clinton, he would beat Bush easily.

He beat him once in the popular vote, and that was with Gore acting like a damn stiff robot. Unlike many who run for president and only get one chance because they were branded losers and could never get support from the party, Gore could easily get the nomination today, as he is the lone potential candiate that has some actual qualifications, as well as the fact that he already beat Bush once in total votes.

If Gore acted normally, and with a general as his running mate that would be the strongest ticket the demos could put up against Bush.

#35     Dec 3, 2003
  6. jem

jem

and might win. we agree.

#36     Dec 3, 2003
  7. Pabst

Pabst

Just pumping my name!:D

#37     Dec 4, 2003