A Link for Pabst

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error 404, Dec 2, 2003.

1. Perfect example of how to lose any credibility with just one sentence. Congratulations.

Even Pabst, AAA, Kymer (wherever he is), and no doubt Laura Bush and GWB himself would laugh at that.

However, I would love to know what could possibly motivate ANYONE to call GWB "great".

The floor is yours.

Peace,
    RS

#21     Dec 2, 2003
  2. i've watched o'reilly for years and like him, but he's religious, therefore, screwed up on some things.

#22     Dec 2, 2003
  3. Gore/Clark

#23     Dec 2, 2003
  4. Pabst

Pabst

I don't see Clinton taking the risk of running in '04 and getting smoked. Her personal stakes are too high. Much better to wait until '08. She loses now, she's toast for any future consideration.
    She's well aware, there's not a chance that Bush loses.

Nixon was as reviled by the left as Bush is. After all you can't hardly compare the Beatles chanting "stop that Nixon" backwards on an LP, to the fucking Dixie Chicks.Yet Nixon won by a record plurality against McGovern. Ditto in '96. Conservative Nation in arms and airwaves against Willie. Verdict:Landslide. The power of incumbency is huge. Carter and Bush Sr. are the only two elected President's since Hoover (Ford wasn't elected) to lose a re-election, and with GHB it took Perot to swing the election. My prediction: Bush carries 46 states including, yes you heard it here first, California.

#24     Dec 2, 2003
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Didn't Gore already lose to Bush once?

#25     Dec 3, 2003
  6. Maybe. Maybe not.

Peace,
    :)RS

#26     Dec 3, 2003
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes he lost to Bush.

#27     Dec 3, 2003
  8. Who won the Olympic Basketball Gold in 1972?

#28     Dec 3, 2003
  9. Pabst

Pabst

Good teams overcome bad officiating. If Gore had won either Tennessee or Arkansas, he's President. Imagine, 16 years in Congress from Tenn., 8 years as VP, and he can't even carry his own state.Tsk, tsk...

#29     Dec 3, 2003
  10. Gore was the people's president, like certain boxer's are considered the people's champion....even though the judges didn't see it that way.

Gore/Clark is still the strongest potential ticket out there. A Hillary/Gore ticket is not humanly possible, that would be an abomination of nature.

By keeping his mouth mostly shut, and staying out of the limelight Gore is still the leading candidate in public opinion polls (apart from Hlllary in some).

That said, if the economy is strong enough the incumbent party will typically win.

#30     Dec 3, 2003