A Link for Pabst

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error 404, Dec 2, 2003.

1. Dean did great on Hard Ball the other night and the audience, who werer mainly young students loved him. Dean doesn't need a certified whore like Mr. O' and I pity any politician that does.:D

#11     Dec 2, 2003
  2. :D good for him. if he can spell his name, he can beat dubya for voters that have had >1 original thought in their heads in the past year.

bunglehead!!! that's great! thanks! more!

dungrider, bugletrader, the list goes on and on...:D

#12     Dec 2, 2003

3. Wow, young students loved Dean. Who'da thunk it! What a turn up for the books that one must have been!

#13     Dec 2, 2003

4. Being a strong leader doesn't always require having "original thoughts".

What did you think of my "bongrider"?

#14     Dec 2, 2003
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Bill O'Reilly has the number one rated show on cable. It would behoove Dean to make an appearance. Now obviously I know he is scared to go on, but ask yourself this question. If he is too scared to go on a highly rated political talk show, well what on God's earth would he have done on Sept. 11, 2001. Very scary indeed.

Oh and by the way, Lieberman, Sharpton, and Gephardt have all gone on O'Reilly, and while I may disagree with those candidates on policy, I respect them for it.

#15     Dec 2, 2003
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Oh man you are spinning hard. I have watched all of Hardball's college tour with all the democratic candidates and I would say the young audience responded the least to Dean. I heard more doubt and questions raised from that audience then I did with Braun. And Chris Mathews, while an interesting talk show pundit, is very sympathetic to the left and gives each of the democrats basically an opportunity to read out prepared campaign speeches. Also, Harvard is one of the most left leaning universities in the country, hardly a place for a democrat to feel uncomfortable.

#16     Dec 2, 2003
  7. MY article????? Hey, I didn't write it. All I did was post it for your amusement. I thought you would be thanking me!!:D :D

Should anyone care about Prescott Bush? If Hitler himself had a grandson, I would not hold the sins of the grandfather against the descendant. It's irrelevant.

Here's another one for you. Except this one is a bit scarier since it is more topical.

The source a little more mainstream.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/02/opinion/02KRUG.html

Peace,
    :)RS

#17     Dec 2, 2003
  8. Very well said Maverick. If he wants to be president, he has nothing to be scared of. And O'Reilly's audience is the exact type that he needs to tilt the balance in his favor. What a bonehead move to run scared from O'Reilly! He deserves to lose based on that alone.

#18     Dec 2, 2003
  9. A late Hillary draft with Robert Rubin as a running mate all engineered by Carville and McAuliffe.

Think I'm nuts? Then give me another combo/scenario that can actually win for the Dems.

Geo.

#19     Dec 2, 2003
  10. Sorry to break it to you, but Hillary can NEVER win an election for Pres as long as we have the great electoral college in place. You see, there are too many of those little states in the middle of the country that would NEVER vote her way.

Why do you think Hillary quietly tried to abolish the electoral college voting?

God praise the electoral college, and the great GWB!

#20     Dec 2, 2003