A letter to Trent Lott

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Dec 15, 2002.

1. we've kind of gotten side tracked here but the original point was APHEX writing to senator lott aghast at his views....yet as was rightly pointed out with a few other posters, it was all BS!

read APHIES original post to Lott....(bring some Kleenex) ...then after being given a little rope, APEX went from sounding like DASCLE to sounding like DUKE with a lynch rope

it's amazing the things he is saying..what a hypocrite....as most are....the plight of the black man is not a concern of any of these posters or our politicians...Im not saying whether it should be either....My original point was to show that APHEX doesn't give a hoot about what LOTT said and it was an act....since that time he has spouted off a hidden resentment towards minority programs, minimized slavery and talked about starting pseudo white organizations.........Son, you have been exposed as the fraud you and many middle americans are......If you had any guts, you would post a recanting of your letter to Trent Lott and tell the truth.......you are not much different then him...I don't have the time but if somebody wants to have some fun, post his tear jerker letter at the start of the thread and then his posts since.....this goes back to what i said about black americans should be more afraid of people like this then the david dukes of the world...at least they know where he stands.

#151     Dec 23, 2002