A Letter from a Christian to Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by seneca_roman, Oct 22, 2008.

1. AMEN. My support for Obama has solidified since I started hanging out in this forum. The amount of lies , hate, bigotry and plain old intellectual dishonesty is simply staggering.

#11     Oct 23, 2008
  2. Most of the hate, bigotry and dishonesty is produced by you and your pals here. You know, the intellectual giants who refer to Gov. Palin as a c*nt. The level of religious bigotry from the liberals here is appalling. I guess tolerance is a one way street, like so many other things with liberals.

Personally, I will be very glad when the election is over and you and the rest of the Obama choir can crawl back into your holes.

#12     Oct 23, 2008
  3. Gov Palin is a Cunt.

#13     Oct 23, 2008
  4. #14     Oct 23, 2008
  5. Since Palin is apparently personally responsible for what her supporters say, I will be standing by for Obama's apology for your idiot statements. Actually, I will accept an apology from "bigdave" , the Obama's campaign representative for ET.

#15     Oct 23, 2008
  6. I agree ,Obama should apologize on my behalf.

Governor Palin is a retarded cunt.
    Joe the plumber is a fraud
    Sen McCain is an indecisive erratic granny.
    The Republican party is the official sponsor of White trash

#16     Oct 23, 2008
  7. I don't feel guilty for what other people post, but if you're interested I think it's wrong to call other people names and he should apologize.

#17     Oct 23, 2008